Price:£11.99 - £15.73

on 3 September 2011
Bought a couple of these, do keep drinks cooler, drinks don't taste of plastic and nozzle thing works well. Would buy again.
on 20 May 2013
Got to say that the top cap is very well designed. One snag to consider is that the dust from the ride does get on the cap, if that bothers you you may want to get a bottle with a plastic cap over the top (I actually do not see the point in that, fiddling with cap whilst ridding)...
on 29 April 2013
This bottle is a good water bottle, particularly for use in the gym as it has been designed with active sports in mind. The bottle is sturdy but is made of a flexible plastic so it is easy to squeeze. The top has a bite valve, although if you squeeze the bottle it shoots water out. Some people have commented that a lot of air comes out with the water when you do this but I have not found this to be a problem. The twist top is very good- a little stiffer than expected- but firmly closes or opens the valve to allow water out or prevent spillages. I haven't tested the insulation side of the bottle yet so cannot comment on how long it keeps water cold for.
on 5 May 2014
I have 5 of these and 2 of the standard bottles, The BPA free plastic and the easy to use non drip spouts make these bottles exceptional. I endurance road race and set the bottles up in the support car before a ride or race for chafes on the move. The insulated bottles are brilliant at keeping juice and water cool during longer warm rides. The bottles are dishwasher proof and are taint free and odourless which bearing in mind the types of isotonic powders and fruit juices I put in them is really quite good. The bottles are expensive but I think worth the money.
on 27 May 2013
As expected. A great item and as described. Arrived in very good time. Excess packaging!! Had it on a few rides now. Would recommend. In fact I've got two now.
on 9 October 2011
Great to have a drink that doesn't taste of plastic. And the option to lock the valve is brilliant, means you can throw the bottle in a bag and not have wet clothes later. How did I run for 30 years before finding this bottle?!!
on 9 April 2012
I have a 4 1/2 year old and have bought a lot of different bottles over the years for him to use in various situations (including school). I also have bought various bottles for myself for many years. No matter what I paid for them they all have 1 thing in common - they leak! I bought this bottle because of the reviews and it's fantastic.

There is a dial to either keep the nozzle open or to shut it off. Even when the dial is turned to 'open' the nozzle doesn't leak a drop. This is because of the tight nozzle grip and the need to squeeze the bottle.

I am about to buy another. Finally, something that actually does what it says it can do.
on 9 May 2013
I have used it a lot. It keeps temperature, it doesnt spill water and has a regulator for quantity of water..
on 5 October 2012
Forget the spanners who've given this 1 and 2 stars. I've been looking for a long while for a good water bottle for sports and this is the one. It feels good, it looks good and it works perfectly. I had other camelbak bottles in the past. The harder ones with straws which were good but had issues with leakage. This one doesn't leak and is easy to use and clean. It's the best around and for 7 quid it's a deal.
on 3 July 2013
keeps drink cool on long summer rides just the job for what i wanted very good value for the price

See one answered question