5.0 out of 5 stars it's a nivea
so far my choice is concerned i think nivea and gillette are the best it lasts for longer, doesn't leave any white spots on clothes like others, and the smell is good as well.
Published 17 months ago by cheer

2.0 out of 5 stars yellow pit stains after first day of use
Did not work for me - got those nasty armpit stains after 1st day of trying! Gillette Clear Gel works much better
Published on 27 Sep 2011 by Dmitry

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as it used to be, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: Nivea 50ml For Men Invisible For Black and White 48H Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Power (Personal Care)
I have been using Nivea deodorants for men since they were launched in the UK. I don't know if the formula has been changed but in recent months it has not be very good and at the end of the day this product seems pretty ineffective compared to before.

"48 hour" protection is a joke, it barely lasts 12!

If someone has changed the formula I sincerely hope they change it back.

2.0 out of 5 stars yellow pit stains after first day of use, 27 Sep 2011
Dmitry (London, UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Nivea always good!, 1 Aug 2013
I always have high expectations with Nivea products and this one as always didn't let me down. Does what is says on the bottle!

5.0 out of 5 stars it's a nivea, 27 July 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars No white marks, 17 July 2012
This deodorant does not leave white marks on your clothes. It is worth paying a little extra to avoid this problem associated with cheaper brands that claim no white marks but ruin your clothes. I have sensitive skin and this product is absolutely fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nivea For Men Invisible For Black and White Roll-on Antiperspirant 48h Gentle Care 50ml, 23 May 2012
This is the only product that owrks for me!!! I used to buy it when I was in Brazil, and saddly could not find it for sale in the North America... Gladdly I found it on Amazon.co.uk!!! I am very happy with it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - a wardrobe-saver!, 24 Oct 2011
J. R. Huxter "JRH" (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
I tried this product at the beginning of this year and I've been using it ever since. 1) Its a good antiperspirant (which is the main thing!). 2) It does what it says - all my shirts (and I have a lot of dark ones) are now stain free. 3) The scent is pleasant but won't compete with your cologne. 4) The clear glass bottle lets you see exactly how much is left, which is very handy. 5) No alcohol = no irritation and drying of the skin. 5) Half the price of some of the better-known brands of deodorant. Seriously.

If there is a con, I suppose it's that like all roll-ons it doesn't go on dry. But I'll take that over inhaling half the contents of a spray-on, any day.

Summary: best men's personal hygiene product of the decade!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 July 2014