5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!
It's amazing how much fun can be had with a watering can! Both my one year old and three year old really enjoy using this.

Published 7 months ago by SM

3.0 out of 5 stars It's annoying that the lid nor spout can be removed as ...
Published 1 month ago by R. Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, 5 May 2014
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Gowi Toys 559-32 Clear Watering Can (One Supplied - Colours Vary) (Toy)

It seems fairly strong in that it has withstood much boisterous play and has not broken yet.... My little girls like to go round watering the plants in pots. Unfortunately they also enjoy watering everything else in sight too... Including any unsuspecting people sitting in the garden...

Overall, it's a lovely little toy which is really good for encouraging participation in the garden. Pair it up with a toy lawn mower and you will be onto a winner!

Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its fun, 23 Feb 2012
My son loves to watch the water flow out this watering can (ours is green). He tries to do it himself, but at only 12 months he can't quite manage, but I'm sure he will soon, the 2 handles helping him to do it.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's annoying that the lid nor spout can be removed as ..., 6 Nov 2014
R. Smith (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
It's annoying that the lid nor spout can be removed as it makes cleaning virtually impossible. We live in a hard water area so limescale builds up quite quickly. My 2 year old likes playing with it in the bath; it's a great shape and size and easy for him to handle but I'll buy him one I can get into to clean next time. If you are in a soft water area, this would be an ideal little play watering can.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for watering and not spilling, 23 Mar 2014
Good size which equates to good weight for her carrying around. Not sure how it will last if dropped on hard surface outside and looks litle plastic that could shatter easily. In.sure it will not be long until this is tested out.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for the price., 23 Feb 2014
my granddaughter loves this can.very attractive to a toddler's eye and in my opinion worth getting. no real bad points .

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!, 20 Sep 2013
A. Jones (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
I found it surprisingly difficult to find a simple toy watering can in the shops. This is great. Well made and robust. A real favourite at bathtime!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 19 Jun 2013
I have had sooo many people ask me where they can get one of these from when they see my little boy with it at the pool. Good quality and has lasted well through much boystrous activity. Moulded as one piece, so can't remove the handle at all, definite plus for me as my son does love to dismantle!! Love that you can see the water as it's see-through.

Best child's watering can I have ever purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for little ones bathtime, 19 Dec 2012
so sweet to see my 18 month old boy discover ways water can be poured. its a cute watering can and brings endless fun. simple but great

5.0 out of 5 stars great toy, 30 Aug 2012
My grandchildren love this can't get them in the house now. Hours of fun from a small plastic watering can just like grandads.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toddler's watering can, 3 July 2012
I am pleased with how robust this item is for a two and a half year old to use! It is great fun being see through and has proved well balanced for carrying.