4.0 out of 5 stars Decent entry level cordless phones
This is our 3rd set of cordless phones in about 5 years. The first two were BT phones and we'd found what most people do, that after a while - perhaps about 2 years - the batteries don't charge up so well and the phones go dead very easily.

For our last set of cordless phones, I bought replacement rechargeable AAA batteries (Duracell, so a good brand) but that...
Published on 23 Nov. 2011 by Gooner Paul

2.0 out of 5 stars Battery life is poor, choose a model with AA not AAA cells
Battery life is poor, choose a model with AA not AAA cells.

For a tenner more you can bet bigger batteries and a lot more features. Look further up the Gigaset range.Bought my partner a C620, loads better.
Published 6 months ago by Paul

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this purchase, 5 Jun. 2013
K. M. A. Vries "KMA" (KMA) - See all my reviews
This phone is a good replacement for our previous cordless. I have managed to work out how to use it hands free which I never did on the previous one so I guess it must be simpler to use! Some of the functions - like checking missed calls - seem a little long-winded but all in all we are pleased. Very long life charge as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice phone, 26 May 2013
M. Griffiths (West Midlands England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gigaset A400 DECT Cordless Phone - Single (Electronics)
nice phone with quite a lot of different options on it. there are a lot of different tunes you can pick for your ringer as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars highly satisfied, 18 Jan. 2013
selected this product as we had done some reseach and had purchased from a well known store a set of cordless phones that were we took back as they were not suitable these phones are the best

4.0 out of 5 stars Gigaset A400 cordless phone set, 14 July 2012
Decided on gigaset cordless phone as we have had this make before. I'm glad I bought phone set, it is priced very keenly and is easy to use as larger number and dial suits older members of our family.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent handset to replace an old BT handset that could ..., 8 Oct. 2014
NothingLess (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gigaset A400 DECT Cordless Phone - Single (Electronics)
Decent handset to replace an old BT handset that could not hold a battery charge for longer than 5 minutes. The batteries in these last ages and the speaker phone is loud and clear. Not the most handsome set, but functionality wise, had everything I was looking for!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 13 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Gigaset A400 DECT Cordless Phone - Single (Electronics)
I'm another customer ditching a BT phone because of battery problems! Easy to set up, uses AAA rechargeable batteries. Default ringtone is a bit quiet, changed to ringtone 03 and max volume and it's fine.

Doesn't do SMS.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought these as they got a lot of good reviews. I would recommend them, 26 Aug. 2014
Bought these as they got a lot of good reviews. I would recommend them. Easy to set up, good battery life (so far) only had them a few weeks. I also like the fact that you can copy directory to other phone(s).

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and can set it to show large ..., 4 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Gigaset A400 DECT Cordless Phone - Single (Electronics)
Feels solid, battery lasts for ages, calls clear. Easy to use and can set it to show large numbers. Uses standard AAA rechargeables so no need to buy expensive proprietary batteries when they die.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, 3 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Gigaset A400 DECT Cordless Phone - Single (Electronics)
So far so good. Wanted a relatively inexpensive basic cordless phone that would be of reasonable quality. This appears to be it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap product , reflects in quality, 2 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Gigaset A400 DECT Cordless Phone - Single (Electronics)
Too light, interference on the line at times, like a crackling sound, Cheap product , reflects in quality

Gigaset A400 DECT Cordless Phone - Single