5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy
Products were recieved very quickly, they were well packed and had a long shelf life, looking forword to eating them :)
Published on 9 Dec 2011 by vivien

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading description
From the main description at the top it looks like you are going to get 5 packs. We got 4 packs and the description lower down on the Amazon page says that you get 3 packs. How crazy is that. Of course we didn't get the pack that my son really wanted. Would be better to have a more accurate description saying exactly which flavours will be sent.
Published 9 months ago by Wiz

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading description, 23 Nov 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Missing sweets, 10 July 2012
This review is from: Skittles Ultimate Variety pack!!! (Grocery)
The sweets were nice and tasted great but I am missing the crazy cores skittles. Please could you contact me about this and hopefully send some thanks.

1.0 out of 5 stars RIP OFF!!!, 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: Skittles Ultimate Variety pack!!! (Grocery)
VERY MISLEADING BY THE PICTURE ADVERTISED!!! I WAS EXPECTING 5 PACKETS BUT YOU ONLY ACTUALLY RECEIVE 3 PACKETS IF I HAD REALISED THIS NO WAY WOULD I HAVE BOTHERED PURCHASING IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmm :(, 8 Jun 2012
This review is from: Skittles Ultimate Variety pack!!! (Grocery)
I thought it was good money and stuff. Unfortunately I didn't get the tropical one which was what I was looking foward to mostly :( Sad about that but I recieved the rest. Also it took a while :L hahaa

2.0 out of 5 stars SKITTLES, 18 Sep 2012
This review is from: Skittles Ultimate Variety pack!!! (Grocery)
I RECEIVED THIS ITEM IN THE MAIL CONTAINING THE WILD BERRY PACKET THE SOUR PACKET AND ONE CALLED RIDDLES? I DIDNT RECEIVE THE CORES OR THE TROPICAL WHICH WAS THE MAIN REASON I BOUGHT THEM. I HAVE NOW PAID FOR 4 PACKETS AND ONLY 3 HAVE ARRIVED PLUS THEY HAVE SENT THE WRONG PACKETS. QUITE DISSAPOINTING AS I AM A REGULAR USER OF AMAZON AND THEY HAVE JUST RIPPED ME OFF. ALTHOUGH THEY WERE NICE SWEETS I WOULDNT BE PURCHASING THEM AGAIN.

3.0 out of 5 stars Skittles, 1 July 2014
This review is from: Skittles Ultimate Variety pack!!! (Grocery)
I got all 5 skittles packs, but just before you buy know that the packs are a little small and some of the different skittles bags tasted very similar and wasn't worth it. I've never had any skittles besides the original ones btw and wanted to try new ones.

4.0 out of 5 stars sugar, 1 Feb 2013
This review is from: Skittles Ultimate Variety pack!!! (Grocery)
another slightly different ake on those sweet found in the local shop which surprised and amused the kids especially the super sour packet

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 9 Dec 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but a packet was missing..., 25 July 2012
This review is from: Skittles Ultimate Variety pack!!! (Grocery)
Three of the packets arrived perfectly, but the "Crazy Cores" packet was missing. Having now read other reviews, I can see that it's happened before and I'm more than a little disappointed, as I only chose to buy from this seller as the four packets were cheaper overall than other places. If I'd known there would only be three sent out, I'd have shopped elsewhere.

If another packet arrives, I'll be happy to update and amend my review, as the package was delivered promptly and I have no other complaints.

4.0 out of 5 stars YUMMY, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Skittles Ultimate Variety pack!!! (Grocery)
What else can I say than these skittles are delicious. The page says that only three are provided but I was lucky enough to receive all four packets. However, you can get these cheaper elsewhere so be weary of that.

Skittles Ultimate Variety pack!!!
4.49