on 23 December 2013
This works really well in terms of clarity and luminence of skin and it does have a tightening effect ... But I would say that for middle-aged or drier skins it needs a bit of help because it's very light on the actual moisturising side.

The tightening can in fact highlight the fine wrinkles in the skin and bring out crepeiness around the eyes if you just use the product on its own, and the skin feels rather too tight across the face.

However, combine it with a drop or two of a natural oil (I use Argan but I suspect anything from Almond to Olive would work well) and it's actually pretty much perfect - even my frown lines practically disappear and my skin is wonderfully clear and vibrant.

It has a really refreshing feel as a cream and absorbs very quickly - the hydrating agents in it mop up all the oils in the skin and somehow re-use them to keep nourishing it, so that even if I'm lazy and don't cleanse at night, I actually wake up looking plumped but far less greasy than I used to look many hours earlier using my previous moisturisers!
on 17 September 2013
Finally a reasonable daily moisturiser that works. Light weight for every day and effective hydration, I love this product, its affordable yet doesn't compromise the ingredients, really interesting extracts and my skin is radiant - what more do you need!!
on 7 April 2015
I really love this product. I bought it on sale originally but now happily pay full price.

A really lovely, light moisturizer, it sinks in quickly and gives my skin a smooth, tight finish. I find it is a perfect base for make up because while it moisturises it doesn't leave skin oily or greasy so make up goes on perfectly and I don't get oily skin half way through the day like I do with other moisturizers.

I also really like their pore refining scrub/mask AND their dusk til dawn serum which is horrid on my face but soothes and gets rid of sunburn like nothing else I've tried.
on 22 July 2015
I'm very pleased with this product. It leaves my skin feeling clear - it's not heavy or sticky, it has a nice lightweight feeling to it. It's absorbed into the skin quickly so I don't have to wait long to apply my make up.
It works well with other Laidbare products e.g. the masque, 2 in 1 cleanser and toner.
As someone with sensitive skin I would recommend it. I've not reacted to it at all, my skin has stayed clear, and I will continue to use it!
on 16 July 2015
Amazing cream, I always buy it. I had terrible acne which it helped soften the redness. I then was put on accutane by my GP and this cream really helped the side effects of the medication. It feels light and natural and never hurts my eyes if the product gets in. Amazing and help mild rosa eat which I still get from where the acne originally was
on 5 May 2015
Accidentally bought this without realising it is an anti-ageing product! Although I work in a restaurant and find this keeps my skin well moisturised without feeling greasy at all and my skin is very soft after continued use. So although an accidental purchase this is now part of my everyday skin care regime.
on 10 September 2015
I use this all the time & have done so for many years. It's not too heavy & doesn't clog up the pores.

Only drawback is the lack of SPF protection.
on 20 March 2015
Fair priced cream, seems to work well.