on 31 March 2014
For years I have walked using as stick (due to necessity) and last year bought a monopod. I bought this as I found my tripod too bulky to carry.
Unfortunately I kept forgetting to get my monopod out of the car when I went walking and used to regret it if I wanted to take a photograph using a long zoom.
This purchase will mean that I cannot forget it! It's very strong and stable. It takes a matter of seconds to change it from a walking stick into a monopod...... I wish I'd bought one years ago!
on 11 February 2015
Very lightweight,so easy to carry,but strong enough to be supportive. The removable knob is easy to remove and replace . It is easy to adjust the height with the guides and figures on the leg. Am very pleased with my purchase .
on 19 June 2016
Solid enough as a pole but the camera screw mount is fiddly and not very stable with my d3200 and 18/200mm lens.