5.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Fall for Advantage Online
Hi Everyone,
Published 22 months ago by KK

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed
Black ink cartridge lasted 2 weeks - minimal printing. In the past I have used different makes of cartridge and they have lasted as least 4 or 5 months.
Published 20 months ago by R. Hawes

5.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Fall for Advantage Online, 8 Oct 2012
This review is from: HP 301 Combo Pack Cartridges -Black/Tri Colour (Office Product)
Hi Everyone,
Please do not fall for the comment made by Steven about ADVANTAGE online. Its a con, which I fell for and paid 29.99 for the so called "British Premium Pack". What Steven is not telling everyone is that they are "refurbished" cartridges. The pack, I received had colour cartridge covered with bleedin' ink. I called their "premium call" number and they happily sent a new one.
I started using the cartridges and within a week, the black ink cartridge went orgasmic and started smudging papers and the whole printouts become wet and covered with black ink no matter whether its a single page print or multiple, its just start from the beginning.
The moment, my printer has to print more then half a page of writing, the black ink is all over it. On top of this humiliation, constant alerts by printer that you are using a fake product has made the things worst for me.
This is the biggest ever con, I have encountered and suggest everyone to stick with original cartridges whether its higher yield or standard versions. Do not, I repeat, do not fall for these ADVANTAGE ONLINE cons.

Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value - fast delivery, 12 Oct 2011
grant dowie (edinburgh) - See all my reviews
Compatibles dont seem to work with HP printers so you need to buy the real HP ink. Pleased with this purchase. Good price and very fast delivery. reliable supplier.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 15 Nov 2012
R. Hawes "Rosie" (Isle of Man, UK) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Hp 301 Colour Cartridge, Low Page Yield 9mls That's Just 3mls Per Colour, 16 Nov 2011
When HP sell you a new printer (Deskjet 3050) they only give you starter cartridges with it which hold a very small amount of ink in them Hp 301 black 3ml and the Hp 301 colour 9ml cartridge. I was using about 3 black and 2 colour cartridge per month and it was costing me a small fortune. I later found out that Hp do higher yield versions of the 301 cartridges, which cost only a few pounds more but hold far more ink in them than the starter cartridge which I was using before. What you need is a HP 301XL on the black which hold 12mls of ink rather than the 3mls of ink that is in the 301 starter black cartridge and on the colour you should be using the HP 301XL colour cartridge which holds 11ml rather than the 9 that's in the 301 starter cartridge. I can even go one better, I now use a company called advantage online who stock the Hp 301XL originals plus do a British premium compatible 301XL bk and 301XL colour cartridge which hold 18mls black and 18mls colour. I have used them a couple of times so far and have been quite impressed. I hope you don't fall into the Hp trap of selling a very good printer (Deskjet 3050) at a very cheap price and then trying to charge you load of money for starter cartridges.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 31 Mar 2014
Does what it says, always better to stick to the official ink, as others can damage your printer, so I'm told

5.0 out of 5 stars Others should follow HP's example, 1 Mar 2014
A. Camilleri - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Many a time we buy what looks like a real bargain printer.... that is until ink runs out. The ink cartridges would then cost as much as the printer!

Kudos HP for finally offering reasonably priced ink cartridges!! No more hunting around on ebay trying to find compatible ink from dubious sources.

If only other brands could follow HP's example!

Highly recommended if bought through Amazon, as imitation cartridges are quite widespread.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 23 April 2012
I was disappointed with this product and have just replaced them with more expensive ones from Tesco. I had bought the extra large cartridges thinking that I would get a good life out of them but in the end they were no better than normal size cartridges. My printer software could not read the remaining capacity of these (non-HP refill) cartridges and so I was caught short when they both suddenly expired at the same time just when I needed to print. So, no I'm not a very happy bunny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super value, Super service, 18 Sep 2011
For HP OEM ink, these items are excellent value.

Delivered in super fast time. I can well recommend this company and products.

Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 18 Jun 2014
Mrs. K. A. Howard (St Helens) - See all my reviews
Arrived promptly, very good price. Always better to buy genuine HP products, causes less hassle with printing. Last one lasted for ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars First Class for colour., 30 Mar 2014
My first time of replacing .I am an oldie by age but a newly to using a printer. Found replacing ink unit easy to do.Colours come up first class.