5.0 out of 5 stars Large weaning feeder...A must buy!!!
Published on 29 Feb 2012 by Claire Hayes

3.0 out of 5 stars not for use with teeth
it's a great idea, but I bought the largest toughest one and my child snagged it on an eye tooth and ripped the over.
Published 21 months ago by Dawn Smith

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Large weaning feeder...A must buy!!!, 29 Feb 2012
This review is from: Mebby Genius Fresh Food Weaning Feeder (Large, Blue) (Baby Product)
I stumbled upon this and I am so glad I did it is a fantastic product! Bought for my 5 month old son it has proved invaluable. I freeze different fruits and fill up the feeder with them, slowly melting as he is sucking the juices out. It makes my lil man happy that he gets to do it himself and he also gets all the goodness from the fruit without risk of choking and keeps him quiet...Just keep filling it up! I first discovered the feeders with the mesh nets on amazon and after reading the reviews was not convinced as so many ppl were having difficulty in cleaning them but as this is silicone so very easy to clean. Im suprised that these ones are not more widely available. All in all excellent product I highly recommend!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FOR SELF FEEDING BABIES, 18 Mar 2013
Great design.Works really well and cleans really well. I would recommend it for teaching little ones how to feed themselves.
Happy :-)

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned!, 12 Mar 2014
Too large for usefullness for weeing babies. Baby immediately rejects it as it is large.
Had to return back to amazon. Waiting for refund.

3.0 out of 5 stars not for use with teeth, 13 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 13 Jan 2013
Excellent product. Easy to clean and steralise. My son sucks and chews the 'teat', I have put in very cold puréed fruit as he is teething and he likes this on his gums.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy item for weaning, 30 April 2012
Handy little product, you can put any soft food in it, so far have just tried juicy or frozen fruits, or softened rusks, no risk of choking. Great for travelling too as it comes with a lid. Keeps baby entertained with a little "dessert" after dinner.

4.0 out of 5 stars weaning feeder, 22 Mar 2013
I bought this product for my 6 month old baby after reading the good reviews here. It is not as good as everyone else says. The holes are too big so the food comes out very quickly and it is very messy. I used banana, cooked apples, cooked carrots and the same for all of them. Maybe if you put it in the freezer before use it would work better!

I am editing my review. The above is my original review. my baby is now almost 9 month and I tried the feeder again and he loves this feeder.

4.0 out of 5 stars usefull, 27 May 2014
my 5months old babygirl tried a biscuit today for the first time and she enjoyed it with this thing, of course i had to hand it to her because shes too small but at least i was sure she couldnt choke!

3.0 out of 5 stars Very small handles, 19 May 2014
I purchased the clevamama food holder for my 1 year old but thought I'd try this as well. It was A LOT smaller than I thought it would be; the handles are tiny! It hasn't been used yet but I hope my sob likes it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but great, 15 Sep 2013
The feeder is much smaller than what I had imagined but my LO is able to hold it. You can only put a small amount at a time but that's the purpose of it...an introduction to solids without mess. I think it's a good product to introduce solids and begging the weaning process.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›