4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product. Be careful there is only one pad.
Published on 19 Aug 2011 by R. Ashworth

1.0 out of 5 stars Split After A Couple of Months
Published 17 months ago by M Jennings

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product. Be careful there is only one pad., 19 Aug 2011
R. Ashworth (Derbyshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Authentic RDX Thai Kick Boxing Strike Curve Pad Arm Punch MMA GI (Misc.)
I ordered this product and was very impressed with the quality. But be careful. This is not a set of two, there is only one! I quickly ordered and was surprised when there was only one delivered. My mistake, but easily done as per the photo. I was not disappointed with the quality however. So I ordered another to make a set. A very tough product which is secure on your arm for training. I do Karate and Kickboxing and these get a lot of hammer.

1.0 out of 5 stars Split After A Couple of Months, 15 Nov 2012
These pads appeared good value initially; but after a couple of months of use the seams split. RDX refused to exchange them, depsite the fact that they are clearly not fit for purpose, so watch out. The club where I train have several sets of these pads, all of which have split on the seams, so the problem wasn't just with the set that I had. I would not recomend buying these, unless you want them for show, because they will fall appart when you hit them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Quality Pads, 22 Oct 2012
I was looking for some new pads for my kickboxing training. These looked really neat and I decided to buy them.
The delivery was very fast and they looked just as good in real life.
Ive been using them for a few weeks and I am really impressed with them. They absorb kicks very, and the fitting system is superb.
These pads will fit pretty much everyon. 5 out of 5 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality arm pad, 30 Sep 2012
K. Dimopoulos "KD" (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for practising Thai Kwon Do kicks with my young son. I was pleasantly surprised by how sturdy this pad is, really high quality sewing, easy but stable fit on my arm, I feel no pain when my son kicks this. The filling is quite compact, perhaps a bit too firm for little children, but certainly perfect for older children and adults. This looks really professional at a very good price. Dimensions (approximate, I measured this) 38x19x9cm. You probably need to buy 2 for higher level training.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pads, good price, 28 Aug 2012
T. Sohail (UK) - See all my reviews
Just gave the pads a good try out, plenty of punches and kicks. No complaints they are well made and performed as expected. I'd definitely buy them again considering the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars RDX THai Kick Boxing Strike Curve Pad, 14 Aug 2012
I have been training in Thai Boxing for over 6 months now and have used a wide variety of equipment in lots of different gyms to develop kicking and punching techniques. I bought these RDX pads to train with outside gym time with sparring partners and they are simply excellent. Much better than a lot of different branded products.

Fantastic quality, great value for money and arrived on time. I would happily recommend this product to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic item!, 28 Jun 2012
I bought this RDX Strike Pad for my kids to practice karate kicks and punches on and it is perfect for the job! It is lightweight but seems sturdy and appears to be made of strong material. The service was great, they kept me updated on despatch etc and the delivery was super fast. I would recommend to anyone :D

5.0 out of 5 stars pads i brought, 26 Jun 2012
this produt i brought from b2fittness is very good. i needed to return an item that i brought that was wrong they changed it for me strate away for me and im very happy with there service

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pair of pads!, 25 Dec 2011
Item is great, superb quality, easy velcro-on... in fact easier to put on and more secure than the ones used by my muay thai gym. Has been using it for a few months and is satisfied with the product. Great for training and conditioning. Fast shipping and email replies. Good shopping experience! Will definitely shop with B2fitness again for RDX items!

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Star Product!, 6 Nov 2011
This product is top quality. I thought it come in a pair but it come in a single, I ordered another. I say it's worth buying because it's a leather pad and very strong and looks it will last a very long time. I do MMA, Muay thai, Judo, BJJ, Self protection, boxing. I done martial arts since the age of 6 so i know what I'm looking at. Worth getting.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›