5.0 out of 5 stars Kinect power supply.
I bought a 2nd hand kinect but had the old style 360 (white one). so there isn't a port for the kinect. This is the thing you need, simply plug in. At this great price i can't complain.
Published 13 months ago by Ross Hart

1.0 out of 5 stars Good quality
Thank you quick delivery please with the price
Published 4 months ago by Mr. P. G. Milner

5.0 out of 5 stars Kinect power supply., 3 Jun. 2014
This review is from: xBox 360 Kinect sensor USB extension and power supply (Video Game)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kinect Sensor power Supply, 14 Feb. 2012
Mr. John T. Jones (Dundee Scotland) - See all my reviews
An essential piece of equipment for those with the old (white) Xbox 360. Bought Kenect Sensor for grandson, didnt know it needed extra power supply. Easily found on Amazon though. Keep up the good work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 11 Dec. 2012
Great product - works out of the box an I can now use the Kinect as a sensor (using the Kinek SDK) on the PC

5.0 out of 5 stars Kinect power supply, 10 Mar. 2013
I use the power supply to power a Kinect sensor, for animation film making on a PC. I can't test it on the Xbox, but it works fine on my Windows based hardware.

5.0 out of 5 stars All good, 14 Jun. 2011
Good build quality. The plug is nice and compact too. Obviously hangs out the back a little bit like most adapters do, but the sides are very slim, so will fit in between the fattest of adapters with enough space to grab it still.
The cable is good quality rubber, nice and thick and long, and the end connecters (USB and the kinect female socket) have a very good snug fit.
I have left this plugged in for ages and doesn't get hot either.
All in all, it's top notch and is as you would expect a decent product to be as if u bought it from a retail store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solved my power supply problem!, 1 Dec. 2013
Only realised that the kinect uses a different cable to USB after wiring the walls. Thought that I might not be able to use it as I'd only put USB cable in and the Xbox had to be in a different room, until I found this. Solved the problem and works fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works brilliantly and very well made, 1 Dec. 2014
I thought I was going to have to pay loads to connect the Kinect to my PC, I was wrong.

This just works. Plug it in, connect the Kinect, install the sdk from Microsoft and you're off.

I highly recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 21 Dec. 2013
I use Kinect to do some interactive programming. I bought my Kinect 360 a couple of weeks ago and found it can not connect to my computer directly. By using this adaptor, now my Kinect works well on my Win7 computer. Nice one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Helpful, 17 April 2014
Samuel P. Owens (Cheltenham UK) - See all my reviews
Game Developer student here, using this was a godsend. this let me use the kinect on my PC to use it for MoCapping and build games around it. Works great for the non-slim 360 as well, 10/10

5.0 out of 5 stars replacement revives kinect, 18 Jun. 2015
Arrived quickly, although it was on prime. Exactly what it says on the tin, and did the job replacing my old power supply and got my kinect working again