on 6 December 2011
Exactly what it says on the tin! after searching through many of these cables which had no audio or video support i found this and it works perfectly! nice clear sound, and charging easily :)
Thanks for a great item!!
on 18 February 2013
I bought this item to extend the standard interface cable on a Focusrite iTrack Solo. I opted for standard delivery and I received it within a couple of days. The cable looks to be manufactured to a high standard (equally as good as the standard Apple leads), and works perfectly well.
on 27 July 2013
It does not work it pops and crackles like crazy when using with the itrack solo and ipad 2.
dont buy it.
on 30 January 2012
I bought this product as an extension cable for an HDMI adapter. I wanted to watch films and TV on demand on my actual TV via an iPad2. The HDMI conversion works fine but not if using this cable for some reason. The only use I can find for this now is as an extension for charging my iPad.

I'm going to try purchasing an HDMI extension cable now to see if I can work around the problem that way...
on 3 September 2013
This works with Focusrite iTrack Solo, which as every owner knows, is supplied with a ridiculously short link cable. Attached this Extension Cable to the supplied Focusrite Link Cable and then into the iPad 3rd Generation and everything worked fine. What a relief to find a solution. I am using the iKlip 2 for iPad (which incidentally, is perfect for the iPad 3rd Generation), and now I can place the Focusrite iTrack Solo in a sensible proximity to the iPad, which is cradled in the iKlip 2 on a mic stand. If you're stuck as I was, this cable is the answer based on the equipment I use.
on 9 March 2012
I was after one of these a few years ago but they were not made. A great product that means I can now use my ipad in my ipod fitting Logitech travel speakers.
on 6 August 2014
Cable too thick unlike the apple cable and therefore quite stiff and awkward to use
on 15 September 2015
Value for money. Works. well.