on 28 April 2012
I love this chair, it is comfortable and the reclining positions are perfect for my disabilites that affect my legs and back, it is so difficult to find an outdoor chair such as this when you physical problems so to find this chair is fantastic. I would recomemnd it to anyone.
0Comment48 of 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 April 2012
This is a sturdy, comfortable and very easy to use garden chair, Ideal for sunbathing, the multi position system is excellent and easy to use.
0Comment29 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 May 2012
Multi Position Textoline Relaxer---First class very adaptable and comfortable. Very easy to set up and take down. Good service and no complaints whatsoever. Thanks, Bobby.
on 27 July 2012
I love it.
It is comfortable and well made.
Light in weight and easily transported.
Great for sunbathing or just reading a good book on Kindle or using Ipad.
It is exactly what I wanted.
on 27 May 2013
Love these chars! They are quite sturdy and comfortable. Might be a bit hard for some. No assembly required. Would like 2 more
on 21 April 2012
I was really pleased with the company, very prompt delivery. I bought 2 chairs and they are very comfortable and easy to move about as well as being good to look at, and also very resonably priced.

Sheila
on 13 June 2012
This is a great product, very comfortable and easy to adjust position . Surprised by quick delivery , ordered late in the day on 11.06.2012 and received mid afternoon on 13.06.2012 and no delivery charge either as i had requested normal delivery . All i need now is SUNSHINE to really appreciate this item .....
on 17 May 2013
We would highly recommend these chairs. The quality matches the more expensive brands that we have looked at.
We were highly delighted with the chairs, they were well packed and they were delivered the day after ordering, now that's what I call service.
The chairs are so easy to use, especially for my Husband who has mobility problems.
on 25 July 2014
I am hovering between 3 and 4 stars on this one. The chair itself is very comfortable, easy to adjust to different positions and is very sturdy. I would give it 5 stars if it only 'locked' properly into the position I select. I prefer to have the back at an angle of 45 degrees which means the front base support comes up from the ground at a height of about 6/7 inches. When I try to lock the chair in this position, it slowly sinks back down again to the normal default upright position. In other words the locking mechanism just isn't tight enough. I get around this by tilting the chair back to my desired position and then I support the front base with an upturned plant pot.
on 31 May 2013
Enjoying this chair very much. Great value for money compared to alternatives. I would recommend it, all I need now is the weather.