5.0 out of 5 stars textoline garden chair lounger
I love this chair, it is comfortable and the reclining positions are perfect for my disabilites that affect my legs and back, it is so difficult to find an outdoor chair such as this when you physical problems so to find this chair is fantastic. I would recomemnd it to anyone.
Published on 28 April 2012 by LindaM

3.0 out of 5 stars Could do better
The chair is very robust and should last, However, I was less impressed with the locking device for the position of the chair. It is very poor quality and I think that within a few weeks it is not going to lock the chair in position.
Published 13 months ago by david black

5.0 out of 5 stars textoline garden chair lounger, 28 April 2012
This review is from: Lounger / Recliner / Relaxer Reclining Chair Textoline For Garden Or Patio

4.0 out of 5 stars Garden Relaxer, 28 April 2012
G. Inglis "VetteG" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This is a sturdy, comfortable and very easy to use garden chair, Ideal for sunbathing, the multi position system is excellent and easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Relaxer, 28 May 2012
Multi Position Textoline Relaxer---First class very adaptable and comfortable. Very easy to set up and take down. Good service and no complaints whatsoever. Thanks, Bobby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lounger/relaxer, 27 July 2012
I love it.
It is comfortable and well made.
Light in weight and easily transported.
Great for sunbathing or just reading a good book on Kindle or using Ipad.
It is exactly what I wanted.

4.0 out of 5 stars lounger, 27 May 2013
Love these chars! They are quite sturdy and comfortable. Might be a bit hard for some. No assembly required. Would like 2 more

5.0 out of 5 stars garden chair, 21 April 2012
I was really pleased with the company, very prompt delivery. I bought 2 chairs and they are very comfortable and easy to move about as well as being good to look at, and also very resonably priced.

Sheila

5.0 out of 5 stars Textoline reclining garden chair, 13 Jun. 2012
This is a great product, very comfortable and easy to adjust position . Surprised by quick delivery , ordered late in the day on 11.06.2012 and received mid afternoon on 13.06.2012 and no delivery charge either as i had requested normal delivery . All i need now is SUNSHINE to really appreciate this item .....

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 May 2013
We would highly recommend these chairs. The quality matches the more expensive brands that we have looked at.
We were highly delighted with the chairs, they were well packed and they were delivered the day after ordering, now that's what I call service.
The chairs are so easy to use, especially for my Husband who has mobility problems.

4.0 out of 5 stars Room for improvement., 25 July 2014
I am hovering between 3 and 4 stars on this one. The chair itself is very comfortable, easy to adjust to different positions and is very sturdy. I would give it 5 stars if it only 'locked' properly into the position I select. I prefer to have the back at an angle of 45 degrees which means the front base support comes up from the ground at a height of about 6/7 inches. When I try to lock the chair in this position, it slowly sinks back down again to the normal default upright position. In other words the locking mechanism just isn't tight enough. I get around this by tilting the chair back to my desired position and then I support the front base with an upturned plant pot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Relaxer Fab, 31 May 2013
Enjoying this chair very much. Great value for money compared to alternatives. I would recommend it, all I need now is the weather.