Colour: White|Change

on 10 October 2012
Before I bought this toaster i read the many reviews; some were negative, some positive but everyone liked the cosmetic appearance, which is why my significant other wanted it! We've not had a free, independent toaster before (always used grill with oven) so we wanted to choose our first with care. after using it for about a month now I can confidently say that we are very pleased with it. We've mostly used the two centre slots and the bread is toasted EVENLY on BOTH SIDES. We have occasionally used three slots and the result is the same - even toasting. we've veven toasted split long rolls and they're fine too. we recommend this toaster.
on 6 April 2015
I've had this toaster for a few years now and I still looks very nice and does my toast like I want, but how the engineers at delonghi must have laughed when they fitted the super strength spring to the pop up feature, "pop up" !!! More like "shoot out" with toast flying down the back of cupboards and the sink perhaps NASA should adopt delonghi's springs to launch the next series of space shuttles into space, love the toaster though ,I just need heavier bread!!
on 16 February 2014
Beautiful to look at albeit not as faceted as I thought it would be or as much as the kettle is. It is however HUGE, need a big work surface or kitchen cupboard.
on 28 November 2011
This toaster sits beautifully in our kitchen and toasts to perfection everytime. Would definately recommend to others. We bought it in white and it looks stunning.
on 21 October 2012
This DeLonghi toaster is absolutely a lovely looking appliance, but more importantly it operates beautifully. My toast and scones have come out perfect, never over-cooked. The reheat button comes in very handy when your eggs aren't quite ready when your toast is. Because of the faceted look of the toaster, it cleans so easily. This is the best toaster I have ever had and considering I have been married for over 40 years, I have had my share of them. The price is also excellent. They sell for more in the shops.
on 17 September 2011
very pleasing on the eye and very efficient. Simple to use and the toast comes out exactly the colour that you want it to be. very pleased.
on 11 January 2012
DeLonghi Brillante Faceted 4-slice toaster.
This toaster looks good and classy. Does what it is supposed to do and toasts bread perfectly.
I like the fact it has a setting to keep toast warm and to toast from frozen too
Well worth the money spent.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 6 May 2015
I think this is probably one of the best 4 slice toasters on the market. I was astonished at how fast it toasts - I hate waiting for toast to 'do' - I'm forever looking into the grill slots to see how much longer I've got to wait, and my OH usually ends up eating 'warm bread' because he's even more impatient than me. If you like pale toast, use no. 2 on the dial, if you like your toast cremated, use no. 4. Don't go wandering off, because you won't have to wait long. It'll do toasted sandwiches if you use a 'toastabag' thing. It'll do thick doorsteps. It'll do 'tall' slices such as from a 'boule' loaf, because the grilling elements are good and deep. It'll do crumpets, which normally take such an age I've lost the will to live by the time they're done on a less powerful toaster. It browns evenly whatever size or thickness it is given to tackle.
I like the clear 'dial' on the front to control browning. There's only three buttons on this toaster, one for 'defrost,' one to 'cancel' the operation and one to 'reheat' your toast. Fewer buttons to get clogged up with crumbs and bits of butter is always a bonus.
The lead is adequate length, the crumb trays are on the sides. It's a big toaster. I'm not overawed by the faceting, but the plastic will wipe clean more easily than brushed steel, and it is a smart looking piece of kit. And it makes toast faster than you can eat it! Hooray!!
on 6 August 2015
Based on the high percentage of good reviews for this product I decided to spend a little more than planned in the hope of obtaining a toaster which was just a little better than the rest of its competitors. Unfortunately, as it turned out, this is worse than the old toaster I am replacing. The problem is that is that the model I received, and have subsequently returned, simply didn't cook the toast evenly on both sides; so you get one side done to perfection and the other side still white and barley showing signs of heat exposure. This was not limited to just one of the slots either and it's clear when you look into the toaster that the element on one side of the slot gets much hotter than the element on the other side. I didn't bother trying any of the other features the toaster offers so can not comment on these, but if it can't do the very basics right then there is no place for it in my kitchen.
review image
on 22 August 2015
Just like my review for the matching kettle, this toaster is a 'must have' for anybody looking to go with a black/silver/white theme in their kitchen. Not only does it look absolutely brilliant and feel extremely sturdy and well made, it's one of the few toasters I have used that allows you to toast bread bigger than a cracker.

The dials on the front allow you to select how well done you want your toast. It takes a few attempts to get the setting to suit your individual 'toast taste', but when you do it is really useful. I've been guilty of walking away from the toaster and my toast coming out like a piece of coal, so this little tool stops that.

As I said, this is a must have for anybody looking for an extremely stylish let efficient kettle. I certainly recommend the matching kettle too!
review image review image