5.0 out of 5 stars This toaster is hottt!!!
Published 23 months ago by Rosemary Barnes

1.0 out of 5 stars Gutted!
Published 21 months ago by J0G

5.0 out of 5 stars This toaster is hottt!!!, 21 Oct 2012
This review is from: De'Longhi CTJ4003.W Brillante Faceted 4-Slice Toaster - White (Kitchen & Home)
This DeLonghi toaster is absolutely a lovely looking appliance, but more importantly it operates beautifully. My toast and scones have come out perfect, never over-cooked. The reheat button comes in very handy when your eggs aren't quite ready when your toast is. Because of the faceted look of the toaster, it cleans so easily. This is the best toaster I have ever had and considering I have been married for over 40 years, I have had my share of them. The price is also excellent. They sell for more in the shops.

5.0 out of 5 stars toaster review, 17 Sep 2011
very pleasing on the eye and very efficient. Simple to use and the toast comes out exactly the colour that you want it to be. very pleased.

1.0 out of 5 stars Gutted!, 17 Dec 2012
Bought in August as I fell in love with the design when I saw one on Tv. Decided to also buy the matching kettle and coffee maker-not cheap! Quite cheap build compared to other delonghi models we have owned in the past but again-loved the look. Firstly the temperature setting could only go on the lowest setting and would still cook the toast to a dark brown. Then two weeks ago, the write side stopped working. As only 3 months old, we contacted delonghi who gave details of their local repair agent. Dropped off with our receipt and waited. After a week and not hearing anything, I visited the shop and they said the element had gone and they'd contact Delonghi and have a new one sent. (would have been nice if he'd phoned to tell us!). So after the weekend, I emailed Delonghi to be sure a new one was coming as Christmas is one week away and we desperatly need a toaster! They emailed back and said they had not received a request for a new one to be sent to us from their agent and that if they do receive a request we would not get it before xmas! I then phoned agent back, he insisted the request had been sent. I emailed Delonghi back (as I don't wish to call their premium phone number) and am now waiting for their response. We think their customer service is complete rubbish and regret buying their toaster and all the other appliances we bought to match. :-(

Just an update, today is December 28th (one week after I received an email from Delonghi to say that they would be sending a replacment as they had finally received a request from their recommended repair agent). I had still not received anything so called them to chase it up and they said in very unpolite terms that a replacement will not be available until January 22 (so even if I receive it by then, it will be 2 months from the time my original one broke and I first contacted them!) I asked to speak to a manager and she said they're all on holiday until next week. I can honestly say this is the worst experience I have ever had with any manufacture/customer service. So now all we can do is wait..and wait...

5.0 out of 5 stars De longhi toaster, 10 Oct 2012
Before I bought this toaster i read the many reviews; some were negative, some positive but everyone liked the cosmetic appearance, which is why my significant other wanted it! We've not had a free, independent toaster before (always used grill with oven) so we wanted to choose our first with care. after using it for about a month now I can confidently say that we are very pleased with it. We've mostly used the two centre slots and the bread is toasted EVENLY on BOTH SIDES. We have occasionally used three slots and the result is the same - even toasting. we've veven toasted split long rolls and they're fine too. we recommend this toaster.

3.0 out of 5 stars De-longi toaster, 6 Dec 2013
Mrs. C. E. R. Carter (UK) - See all my reviews
Beautiful looking toaster but not so good at toasting as one day you get lovely toast and next day it's almost white and has to be toasted again even at the highest setting.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 25 May 2012
J. Smith - See all my reviews
Having tried and failed to find out what the 'best' 4-slice toaster suitable for me was, I resorted to the customer rating on Amazon and chose this pretty highly-starred model, which was a bit more than I intended to pay but a lot less than some others. On delivery I was surprised that it looks and feels a lot cheaper than I expected but I am not too bothered about that if it toasts consistently. Unfortunately, some of the slots toast quicker than others, one side does more than the other and although it will accommodate bread of all thicknesses, the slots are not deep enough for 'tall' bread. Overall it's very disappointing, is no better than the budget toaster I previously had, and I would say definitely not worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delonghi Brilliante Toaster, 28 Nov 2011
This toaster sits beautifully in our kitchen and toasts to perfection everytime. Would definately recommend to others. We bought it in white and it looks stunning.

5.0 out of 5 stars De'Longhi toaster, 11 Jan 2012
DeLonghi Brillante Faceted 4-slice toaster.
This toaster looks good and classy. Does what it is supposed to do and toasts bread perfectly.
I like the fact it has a setting to keep toast warm and to toast from frozen too
Well worth the money spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars DeLonghi toaster, 14 Feb 2012
MRS J. MCLEAN (GREATER MANCHESTER, England) - See all my reviews
After several dissappointing "cheaper" toasters we decided to opt for this one. Its brill. It has different settings, its wide enough to get crumpets in without squashing them and it looks classy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous but huge, 16 Feb 2014
Beautiful to look at albeit not as faceted as I thought it would be or as much as the kettle is. It is however HUGE, need a big work surface or kitchen cupboard.