5.0 out of 5 stars De'Longhi Kettle
Love this kettle, not only for it's looks but the shape of the spout directs the water so much better whilst you're pouring.
Published on 11 Jan 2012 by A. Scott

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken after a few months
This product leaked after a few months and was un-repairable, the looks were nice but once the water had boiled we had to wait a while for the water to calm down so not to splash scolding hot water over the work tops.
Published 14 months ago by Paul D Collins

5.0 out of 5 stars De'Longhi Kettle, 11 Jan 2012
A. Scott - See all my reviews
This review is from: De'Longhi KBJ3001.W Brillante Faceted Jug Kettle, 3 Kilowatt - White (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply brilliante!!, 9 Jan 2012
S. House - See all my reviews
I fell in love with this kettle as soon as I saw it, and it looks gorgeous in my kitchen. There isn't much to say about the efficiency of a kettle - it boils quickly (as expected), but I am pleased to report that it pours well - a definite bonus - some kettles dribble! I like the fact that the lid is not the flip-up sort, as that type often fail after a while. The lid has a good positive feel to it when pushed into place, so I have no worries about it coming off whilst pouring, but equally, it is not too hard to pull off. All in all, a recommended purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jewel Of The Kitchen, 5 May 2013
I never thought I would want to wax lyrical about a kettle. It just has to boil the water right?! But the fact is that after owning many different kettles of many different styles, tall thin, short fat, stainless steel, plastic, cordless, non cordless etc. I now realise that it is in fact an important item in the kitchen that has to fill a lot of criteria, boil the water, not be too noisy, easy to keep clean, easy to pour etc, and I have to admit it has to look nice. It's not an item you put away after use is it? It stays out all the time and therefore you want it to look o.k in your kitchen.
I am very sick of trying to keep a stainless steel kettle looking clean, and equally sick of bad pourers and kettles that seem to drag the cordless base with them.
So on to this kettle which I now call `The Jewel of the Kitchen `I have owned it for a month so I cant honestly say it has stood the test of time but so far it has been worth the extra money. It fits on the base perfectly, the lid fits to perfection, it looks fabulous with its faceted exterior and I have not had to wipe the outside at all thus far. It isn't the quietest kettle but it is also not the noisiest , ( you can still have a conversation when you are standing quite near it. ) It pours beautifully! Filling a hot water bottle is the test for this aspect and just for this reason alone it is worth the money, a wet hot water bottle cover is a very annoying thing and this is happily now a thing of the past.
It is my favourite kitchen item. I am now saving up for the toaster.

4.0 out of 5 stars 1 Years Warranty on the Deloghi Kettle??, 28 April 2014
I purchased this kettle along with the matching toaster, back on the 6th September 2012. Today 27th April 2014 it sounded like a popping noise, then stopped working. I have checked the fuse, but can only think that the element has blown?. in checking the warranty of this Kettle you would have thought it would have come with at least 2 years in knowing the cost and the name!!. To say I am dis-appointed is an under statement, and will think hard and fast about recommending & purchasing this make again. A request to Amazon, can you please take up this dispute with your supplier as I think an 18 month Kettle what ever the make let alone a Longhi, should perform for a least double this time without any problems...

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart kettle, 6 Dec 2012
Bought this kettle for the wife,have to admit its pretty good,boils quick,my only gripe is why did they put the water level window where the handle is?

5.0 out of 5 stars De'Longhi Brilliante Faceted Jug Kettle-White, 20 Feb 2012
Francis Nash (Nottinghamshire, England) - See all my reviews
Bought this kettle with the matching toaster, both items look great in our kitchen and all our visitors have commented how nice they look. Both items were delivered 2 days before they were due but we were in the house to receive them. Both items came well packaged and in good condition. The kettle is very quiet and up to now we are impressed with both items, the cost of both items was cheaper than if we had bought them in a normal electrical store. I would certainly recommend them to anyone.

Regards

Frank Nash

De'Longhi Brillante Faceted Jug Kettle, 3KW, White

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this kettle, 31 Oct 2012
I honestly did not think I could get excited about a kettle but this one is fantastic. I read lots of reviews which were fairly mind blowing. Who knew kettles could vary so much?

If you are worried, buy this one. It boils quickly and quietly, does not make the water taste funny, holds plenty of water but also has an easy display so you can see how much is in there, the lid and filter are easy to remove but also stay in place well....and it looks great. What more could you ask for?

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken after a few months, 2 Jun 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Kettle Leaking, 25 Jan 2014
Bought this just over a year ago and there are only 2 people in the house using it and it is leaking already from the handle area, too expensive to be keeping for just over a year, I cannot get a refund or replacement as it is only just over the years guarantee, pretty awful after service!

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it but could be better., 11 Oct 2013
It looks great and boils quickly but it has its faults. It's rather noisy, a poor pourer and the level indicator is hard to read, being tucked away beneath the handle.