5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun
This swing ball is great fun for all the family. It is really strong and does not fall over, even with the strongest hits. All the family play on this pro and I am really glad I chose this model. I did my research and it paid off! You won't be disappointed.
Published on 16 Sep 2011 by Bubble

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely poor quality
This product was used by 2 children in a school PE lesson. By the end of the lesson, the plastic joining pieces had loosened so much that they could then not support the pole. We tried to stabilsie it using tape and splints but to no avail. Poor poor product
Published 17 months ago by Col

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 16 Sep 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 22 July 2011
This review is from: Swingball Pro (Toy)
This is the third swingball we have owned in ten years. It was easy to assemble with clear instructions. The pro ball is a real improvement on previous versions of the game. The point scorer is also quite a neat idea. The (optional) bat hook is a good idea but the cord sometimes gets caught in it. Overall, the family is really enjoying it and I would recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely poor quality, 13 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Young at heart, 17 Aug 2011
This review is from: Swingball Pro (Toy)
I bought this product under the pretence that it was for my son but as he is only 5 months old this was fooling nobody!

My one worry when buying this product was due to the fact it was a moveable unit, whether it would stand up to 30+ males thrashing the ball around without collapsing or breaking.

I'm please to say that once we filled the base with a couple of bricks and a bag of sand, then watered the sand, it was very stable. I would only recommend using water if this is purely for children.

It was easy to assemble and is still going strong even after a house party at the weekend where it was in constant use. Due to the heavy nature of the bats it's also a surprisingly good and fun workout.

5.0 out of 5 stars New Swingball Pro, 29 Aug 2011
S. L. Lewis "NormyLady" (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Swingball Pro (Toy)
After I had read the reviews of several swingball toys I plumped for this one as it had more five star ratings than the others; and I wasn't disapointed. Strong, durable and even adults playing it's strong enough. Best thing about it, it all packs away in the base for easy transport. Highly recommended. If you want a long lasting and quality swingball then I strongly recommend you buy this one. Quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Oct 2013
This review is from: Swingball Pro (Toy)
This was a gift for my then 3 year old son and he had enjoyed this so much. Even my wife and I play with it and don't hold back in hitting the ball hard.

My son has much better hand to eye coordination and is due to enjoy it for years to come. Quality is excellent as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for son-in-law!, 11 Mar 2013
This review is from: Swingball Pro (Toy)
Son-in-law asked for this for his 28th birthday! He was 'well impressed'!! He even tried to set it up in the loiunge- until he was told it wasn't a good idea!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, but string gets stuck at top, 4 Sep 2012
Bristly Badger (Deep underground, UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Swingball Pro (Toy)
This is a good toy to help my kids improve their hand-eye coordination with a racket. They really enjoy it. Only downside is that the string goes off the spiral at the top and gets stuck there, where it is out of reach of the kids themselves. An adult has to put it back on the spiral. Otherwise a good all-in-one kit and should last another couple of summers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun. Not much improvement over the basic version from 5 years ago, 29 Aug 2014
In short: Good fun, fairly robust. Scoring is not automatic

Bought this to replace a 5 year old, worse for wear "all surface swingball". The pro version has thicker poles, bats and a deeper base, none of which are a useful improvement over the previous version in my opinion. The poles, being tubular steel were never a weak spot, the previous base (filled with water) rarely tipped over and the bats are the same honeycomb construction quickly showing signs of plastic fatique but holding together well despite this. In my experience the parts that actually break are the catches on the base and the wheel at the top of the spiral which don't appear to be any improvement on this version (don't leave it out in the open for prolonged periods as the sun degrades the plastic).

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, fun, fun, 3 Sep 2014
This review is from: Swingball Pro (Toy)
This is great fun. I got it also to help with my hand to eye co-ordination. I am learning to play tennis as an older person! I think it probably does help with that but it is good fun in its own right and the ball when hanging loose is still just out of reach of my Jack Russell! A bonus!! She has her own ball anyway but like small children they always want what you havel. You can play this with another person - I have my grandson lined up! Great fun. I have put a bg of play sand in the base and there is absolutely no way it is going to move, its extremely stable.

Swingball Pro