5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Jun 2014
Love my new flip flops, supporting my flat feet, i walk now without back ache they look stylish and smart. Will buy again and recommend highly. The fact that one person gets clean water for a year with my purchase, makes me feel good. Well done Freewaters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, 14 Mar 2014
Thank you very much as really useful to wear and did the job perfectly when coming out of swimming pool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 14 Nov 2013
These flip flops are very pretty but not over fussy and the colours make them good to go with most things. I've worn them a lot and I'm sure will get even more use out of them in the summer. Very comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfiest shoes ever!, 23 Oct 2013
H. Thomas (Llanelli, Wales) - See all my reviews
Bought these shoes as we were going on holiday to Barcelona and it was going to involve a lot of walking. These shoes have great arch support and the strap remained very comfortable even when my feet had swollen a bit in the heat. I would recommend that you wear them a few times around the house to break them in, as the strap rubbed on the top of my foot the first time I wore them in the house, but was absolutely fine from the second time onwards. A great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 25 July 2014
Very well made,look expensive but are reasonably priced.So comfortable can see I will be wearing them with everything.Very quick delivery to.