on 13 March 2013
Had just seen the great firm Abraham Lincoln and found the book to coincide perfectly with the character so
powerfully portrayed by Daniel Day Lewis. The book also helped clarify in my mind some of the points touched on by the film.
on 8 October 2013
This book gives a great insight into the public and private mind of the great president. It's a must for anyone interested in the US civil war. Many public figures also hark back to Lincoln, a great speech maker and thinker.
on 30 December 2014
Can't beat the 0.00 price. Good read for Lincoln enthusiasts. It's brilliant to read this in Kindle format. An excellent companion to Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln.
on 8 January 2014
I do object to having to write something after I have rated a product. I have expressed my opinion by rating it haven't I?
on 9 February 2014
Abraham Lincoln is one of the most amazing person in world's history. so, really he is like a role model to me.
on 5 January 2013
Nice collection of stories here told with just he right attitude and interest to keep you reading ok some of the stories are a bit lame but you can not have it all, all in all well written and interesting but maybe not one you would rush to read again. But thats my view if you buy this then you might disagree all I can say is judge for yourself.