Format: Kindle EditionChange
Price:£5.99

on 16 April 2009
If you or your family are under attack by the dark kingdom and you are looking for ways to protect yourself and your family then this book is for you. "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood but against principalities against powers, against rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in heavenly places" The author uses firebrand prayers and scriptural references to help you defeat the powers of darkness. As the good Lord said, "our weapons of warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds." We cannot see the enemy that are attacking us but we can destroy them with these prayers and unseat the kingdom of darkness. These prayers are for any born again christian who wants to fight back.....remember the Lord is on your side and you are more than a conqueror and can do all things through Christ who strengthens you"! Prayer Rain
22 comments28 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 November 2010
This is an awesome book of prayer that was recommended to me - if you struggle to find the words when you are praying against situations and breaking strongholds etc this is the book for you
Some of the prayer chapters are more than a little deep but the ones i needed were powerful and prayer has been answered Amen
on 12 November 2010
A must have for every Man, Woman & Child of God, to develop your prayer life and redeem The Holy Spirit in Jesus' Mighty Name...Amen
on 18 February 2013
I was recommended this book by a couple of people and i must say i find it very useful as it teaches one how to pray and receive breakthroughs. The prayers and confessions are very powerful. A must have for those Christians who want to experience victory over spiritual attacks.
on 20 July 2012
The quality of the product was of excellent standard. I was excited to receive after placing the order and I was pleasantly susrprised to have received within 3 days. There was no bulky packaging, was very easy to access the product, this was important for me. I had specific needs when I purchased the item and upon receiving I got straight into reading and I was not disappointed.
on 8 April 2013
This book was recommended, and I have not stopped using it, in fact I have recommended it to friends. Pastor olukoya nailed it in this book. Whatever spiritual battle or warfare you are facing, this book will break it down and swallow that evil force. Although I avoid saying the back to sender ones. i will fully recommend this book. IT WORKS THAT'S ALL I KNOW. As far as you are serving GOD, in truth, faith and trust in him, SATAN has lost woefully after reading and using this book. pastor Olukoya is indeed an anointed Man of God and may he continue to be strengthened in his work. PLEASE BUY IT. IT WORTH HAVING IN ANY HOME BY EVERYONE, WHETHER SINGLE, MARRIED, NEWLY BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN, ANY DENOMINATION. IT'S A MUST HAVE!!!
on 21 September 2010
This is Powerful book on Prayer and can enchance your prayer life. It is scriptual and has helped me and many others it is an ideal gift for your loved ones.
on 6 February 2013
This book of prayer covers almost every area you could think of praying for. Would recommend to all, even those who are prayer warriors and intercession.
on 18 December 2011
Great book. I recommend it to anyone who wants to change their situation/life. I left the power and presence of other people while I was reading the prayers.
on 12 January 2016
What a powerful warfare prayer book.
I have bought 3 copies
my life is transformed .
My son was suffering from depression. My family and I used .the powerful prayer points from the Prayer Rain book .paralysing the strongman prayer points did the trick..the strongman was bound and my son was set free.I am a ordinary Christian transformed by reading and followed all the instructions as Dr Daniel Olukoyo was led by the Holy Spirit in writing this book. If you need any help,Prayer Rain is the book. You have to be diligent and trust that the promises of God's healing and deliverance is fulfilled.We can be set free from any bondage.God is faithful and he honours his word.Dr Daniel Olukoyo books on deliverance is very powerful and I d believe God is using the of God powerfully .Prayer Rain is highly recommended .God bless yoy
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse