on 12 January 2014
I enjoyed this book and would say it is probably one if my favourites of this series so far. It had more of an element of surprise as to who done it, with lots of suspects along the way making a good little twist towards the end. I think this book focused more on Tony with Carlos & Spinelli as opposed to Lillith which I preferred, but still had enough of his relationship with Lillith thrown in, without it dominating it.
I would recommend this book to anyone that enjoys crime & mystery, with a bit of witchcraft & the supernatural, and a hint of romance & a little laugh at times along the way. I'd say you definitely need to of read the previous books in this series to fully understand the relationships & what is going on, but they're all good, different & worth a read.
on 12 June 2012
I have read almost all of this authors work (on the 2nd last one) and have enjoyed every one. Good twists and turns. Apart from the odd typo and one not so great ending (3rd book in the Detective Marcella series)they have been excellent value for money. I'm eagerly awaiting the next in the series.
on 20 April 2013
Good book wee bit confusing but I liked the way it was made different from the last books , I liked how Lillith was involved yet had nothing to do with the crime, each book has managed to keep the under lying story evolving yet has a complete new mystery well done thou very good story teller
on 15 June 2015
The good thing about this one was that finally Lilith wasn't actually involved in anyway and that the murder wasn't of a paranormal nature. I think it led to a better whodunnit! Good book, loving how the characters are developing.
on 11 August 2013
I have read all the Witch Series and enjoyed everyone, this is light reading for me but I really enjoyed it, the story, the characters all caught my attention. I will look forward to reading more of this talented authors books
on 14 January 2013
Enjoyed as full of suspense and a bit different from a typical murder story.Witchcraft made it more sinister and harder to work out killer. Couldnt wait to get sequal and enjoyed just as much.
on 31 October 2013
I would recommend this book and the series to everyone. Such an easy read and keeps you gripped throughout.. Totally entertaining. I would love to see the series on the screen.
on 31 December 2013
The detective element and the witchcraft do go together in a clever and believable storyline - for me anyway.
Characters are likeable and interesting in their own rights.
on 8 December 2012
i found this series of books to be interesting, but slightly predictable but totally addictive. I am waiting patiently for the next in the series
on 31 January 2013
Good read a change from the normal thrillers and funny with Tony Carlos and Dom friendships adding humour.
Can't wait to read next book.