5.0 out of 5 stars lovely bracelet!
This bracelet is lovely - nice shiny quality, not too thin or thick and is easy to attach charms to. They came within a week - I will definitely buy from Melina again!
Published on 6 Dec 2011 by Notagan

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty
The bracelet was fine for the price. It was delivered in a drawstring mesh bag. I bought it as a present so I wish I had spent that little bit extra for the one I saw which came in a nice gift box. It would have been ok if purchasing for self.
Published 11 months ago by J. Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely bracelet!, 6 Dec 2011
This review is from: MELINA bracelet for charms f.e. oval belcher silver 925 19 cm (Jewellery)

4.0 out of 5 stars charm bracelet, 11 Mar 2013
Bought for my granddaughter's first christmas.

Reasonable quality

Plan to fill it over the years at Christmas and birthdays with the addition of a new charm per occassion.

I have done this for my other granddaughters and they love theirs

5.0 out of 5 stars A very nice and inexpensive silver bracelet, 9 April 2013
I's a very nice sterling silver bracelet. The price was good and it got to Portugal very quickly. As I am a fan of Tinkerbell I put some charms attached to it. And other people noticed and thought it was very nice.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 12 Sep 2013
J. Williams - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars charm bracelet, 24 Jan 2013
reasonable weight and size value for money and worth it would advise to get main link soldered only a few £ BUT WORTH IT

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing quality!, 9 Dec 2012
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my 7 year old. It's such a good quality product - it seems a solid and study piece! Can't believe the quality for the price (I'd love one for myself!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 30 April 2014
Brought this for a couple of friends, and they simply love it. Thank you very much ! Just what I wanted.

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely bracelet, 28 Mar 2014
brought this as a gift to add charms onto the Thomas sabo charms fit on easy and compliment the thickness of the chain it is for a smaller wrist but worth the money it arrived well packaged and with in a few days

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 10 Sep 2013
Just the right size chain for charms. Also it,s nice for me to find a chain that does,nt fall off!

5.0 out of 5 stars as expected, 29 Aug 2013
only criticism I have is that its hard to fit charms to as the links are large. as ordered otherwise.