on 19 April 2011
Could not put this book down. A real page turner. As an avid reader of non-fiction this first romantic novel by this author really had me drawn in and wanting to read more. Within these pages of love, romance, glamour and betrayal, the author bought to life a world which for many would be out of reach, transporting the reader along the narrow line between fiction and real life. Bright Lights and Champagne left me wanting more as I did not want the adventure of Jane Carter to end. Hope to see more from this author soon.
on 22 July 2011
Delve into the world of Jane Carter, who married her high school sweetheart, John. All is well, until Jane's 35th birthday when her girlfriends accompany her to a rock concert to see the band Jane had a crush on in her youth.
Suddenly Jane's world is turned upside down. Strange things begin to happen. Is it luck or something else?
John & Jane find themselves both tempted as a result of these circumstances. The question is will they stay true to each other or succumb to their feelings? Fame and fortune comes with a price. John & Jane are everyday people. People you know and can relate to. They could be you or me.
This is an easy read, and the characters intertwine nicely as does the plot. The author does a nice job of painting the story and the characters, which are easy to identify with.
on 18 December 2012
I read this book recently and thought it was great. I got lost in the story and couldn't put my kindle down. I didn't want the story to end. Would definitely recommend reading this and I am looking forward to reading more books by this author.
on 20 August 2011
So badly written I couldn't put it down fast enough! Dreadful English, too many spelling errors to put down to "typos" and appalling punctuation. Altogether very hard going and, although I hate to give up on any book and tried hard to get into the tale, I gave up!
on 9 April 2013
i would advise all ladies to read this book. I loved it and couldn't put it down. Looking forward to the next one