5.0 out of 5 stars Does What it Says on the Tin
I dropped this into my daughter's Dell Inspiron 1545 to replace a faulty drive. It works fine and is completely silent.
Published on 13 Sep 2011 by A. Jones

1.0 out of 5 stars Drive died after a couple of months
Very disappointed by a quick failure with this drive.

Bought this as a laptop drive replacement and all went well replacing the old drive and restoring my backup to it. It was a little noisier than the previous drive but that was a small price for greatly expanding the storage space and the laptops useful life.

However after 3 months the laptop...
Published 23 months ago by GT

5.0 out of 5 stars Does What it Says on the Tin, 13 Sep 2011
A. Jones (Somerset) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Toshiba MK3276GSX 2.5 inch 320GB 5400RPM, 26 Aug 2011
This was used this as a direct replacement for the older MK3265GSX that had crashed. I had no problems installing the drive, rebuilding the OS and the applications on the laptop a Dell 1545. Overall the drive is a little quicker and more quiet that its predecessor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits an Apple Mac, 14 Jan 2012
Apsleyend (Hemel Hempstead UK) - See all my reviews
Delivered on time and well packaged.
Straightforward swop with the original disc in a 2008 MacBook (using instructions I found on a website). Only a week old but seems to work perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement drive, 9 Sep 2011
I bought this to replace a drive that was failing. Dispatch and delivery was fast and it was suitably protected. It fitted neatly into a USB caddy so that I could copy the OS. Installation was standard and there was a noticeable difference in speed straight away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Efficiently does what it should, 18 April 2012
This hard drive was purchased to replace the old hard drive in my laptop as I wanted to do a clean install of Windows 7. Delivery was quick and the item was well packaged & in good condition. I wasn't anticipating any installation problems as it is a Toshiba drive going into a Toshiba computer, and indeed installation went without a hitch. Windows 7 was loaded without any problems so I am thoroughly happy with my purchase. I found that the actual physical placing of the drive in the computer was easy, providing you have a small crosshead screwdriver! Highly recommended as a drive to replace smaller/older disk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best choice for PS3, 14 Dec 2011
I choose this item for my PS3 and i'm totally satisfied ! The price is correct and the product tip top

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Drive, 14 Aug 2011
Leon Crawley (Worcestershire, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I used this drive to successfully upgrade the 80GB drive that came with my, now ancient, Satellite Pro. All works fine, no problems so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 Aug 2011
I needed this HD replacement for my L300 Satellite after the original HD went faulty. Even though this one was not a like for like change (as you can't get the original HD anymore) it has worked just fine since fitted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product and service, 20 April 2012
M. Romo - See all my reviews
Very good product for a good price. I installed this hard disk for my laptop as a replacement of my old one. I have no problems at all and the hard disk is working perfect. The delivery was on time and the product was well packaged to prevent any damage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved buying a new Laptop., 15 April 2012
This arrived on time, was well packaged, was easy to fit and, so far, it's working well. It was good value for money considering a)Its "make" and GB capacity, and, more importantly, b)It brought a very dead, but new-ish, Laptop back to life, thereby saving money by not having to buy a replacement one.