5.0 out of 5 stars Compact
Brilliant replacement for my old one. Wouldn't be without this cuts ironing time by half!!! Great buy. Simple to use
Published 13 months ago by Sarah

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the dream it seems
Published on 17 April 2011 by Anne

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact, 29 May 2013
This review is from: Compact Ironing Press (+ FREE EXTRA COVER & FOAM - RRP 35.00)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ironing Press Company, 6 May 2012
I am not sure if I am reviewing the Fully Automatic Electronic Steam press, which was ordered or the Mega Compact Ironing Press that arrived.
The important fact is that the promptness of delivery was excellent. Thanks to Lionel, due to a Bank Holiday Monday, he arranged for delivery on Saturday as need was urgent.

The Mega Compact electronic steam press, was easily understood and set up and away I went. I have wanted one of these for my wife for many years but she would not hear of it. Her heavy steam generator iron had been damaged, and she wanted a lighter standard steam iron (also arrived from Amazon on Saturday).
Therefore I took the opportunity to also order a proper Ironing press. A steam iron will also be necessary at times, but the Mega Compact seems to be easy to operate whilst sitting and does what it should. It has more features than the product ordered had indicated, and is compact & light to move.
So far on first day, we are delighted with it.

Whilst it does as required and is compact, my wife, having found a mutually convenient Ironing press location in the computer den with tv & audio, and now having tried it, would have ordered a slightly bigger one. (Next time).

I would not hesitate to recommend the Ironing Press Company @ Amazon and would only suggest that they link a website to the amazon site where potential customers can view the selection of product available in more detail and with comparisons. Also email contact to deal with any questions or advice, before ordering from Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the dream it seems, 17 April 2011
Anne "Mystery Mom" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought one of these thinking it would solve my ironing drudgery. I saw the video for it on a shopping channel and it seemed as if it would cut ironing time in half and give a better result. I was disappointed all round. Unless you're ironing teacloths (i.e small flat regularly shaped items)you end up with creases. There are a couple of cushioned pads that are supposed to help - you insert them into the garment - but it's very fiddly, not to mention extremely hot when you reposition them!
I also ended up with severely burned knuckles - the lid doesn't open up very far, so if you're dealing with a multi-layer item, there isn't room to manoever safely. Not worth the pain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loves it, 7 Mar 2014
Delivered quickly, well packaged.
Got this for the wife (dont want to sound sexist) because she has Athritus and she wishes she had got one earlier, finds it quicker easier than the iron except when doing sheets apart from that loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 21 July 2013
this machine is absolutly brillant, quick and easy to use, great pressing also good controls, easy to operate, i have no problems with this

5.0 out of 5 stars iron press, 11 May 2013
i got my iron press very quickly and am really pleased with it I can get my ironing done double quick

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had bought one years ago., 18 Jun 2014
This steam press is fantastic. I just love using it, and the results are fantastic. I bought this press when my iron give in. At the time of purchase, I also bought a new iron, thinking that there would be some items that I couldn't do on the steam press. How wrong I was. I haven't found any item that can't be done perfectly on this press.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact Ironing Press., 23 May 2014
Received this with baited breath as not used one of these before!! Easy to use and extremely efficient. Very impressed and halved the effort and time it normally takes me. I suffer badly with arthiritis so this is a little Godsend. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy ironing, 3 May 2014
I bought this steam press to save me standing, got sciatica, & it's been brilliant so far. It's only compact but suits us

5.0 out of 5 stars im pressed, 30 April 2014
C. Cartmel - See all my reviews
for the price this is a good unit. Cuts my ironing time down by at least 60%. Glad i bought it.