5.0 out of 5 stars 30 something and over it too!
I decided to buy this after reading the review in Heat magazine and as soon as it arrived I practically devoured it, finishing it in a day (it's a fairly slim book). While reading I started to wonder about the author's nationality as a couple of things made me think she wasn't from the UK, but having watched the video I now know she lives in Australia! This is interesting...
Published on 21 April 2009 by Book fiend

1.0 out of 5 stars ... for this book from the start as I quite liked the author's style of writing and it seemed quite ...
I had high hopes for this book from the start as I quite liked the author's style of writing and it seemed quite funny and conversational but it was highly disappointing and I will tell you why. Ms Edwards says she is a feminist which is a cause I am sympathetic with and strongly believe in true equality-however she comes accross as a priveliged moaner who has hijacked...
Published 1 month ago by Adam

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Changing!, 9 Aug. 2011
This book was recommended by a friend, who'd read it, then promptly jacked her job in and went travelling. I read it, jacked my job in, took a few months off and now, whilst I'm office based (most of the time anyway), actually secured a role working with local communities, which I love. I then recommended it to another friend, who also, not long after, resigned and the last I heard, also went travelling! Coincidentally, we all worked in HR! Seriously, I would recommend this book to anyone who works in the Corporate world and feels they're at that "crossroads". Incidentally, I'm "40 something..." so it's never too late! A fantastic book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Enlightening..., 4 Mar. 2015
Good book, It makes me want to make big changes and find things I enjoy doing instead of grinding away at a meaningless job. Even if you get a good read and a good story out of this I found it enjoyable.

4.0 out of 5 stars enlightening read, 28 April 2014
This review is from: 30-Something and Over It: What Happens When You Wake Up and Don't Want to Go to Work . . . Ever Again (Kindle Edition)
This short book was recommended to me by a friend with whom I stumbled into a conversation with about being 'over it' and 30. It was an easy read and pretty much coined the feeling I was experiencing.

1.0 out of 5 stars 30 SOMETHINGS NOT OND THING OR THE OTHER, 9 Aug. 2014
NO MONEY .NO WISDOM .NO LIFE EXPERIENCE ARE ALL TRAITS OF 30SOMTHINGS OF COURSE NO BK CAN PUT U ON THE RIGHT COURSE U JUST HAVE TO LEARN FRM LIFE.!

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 3 Aug. 2014
Reading this book was like reading about my own life. It was so amazing to hear that not only am I not the only one but there is a way out!

5.0 out of 5 stars 30 Something and Over it., 13 April 2013
Good book, interesting reading. Would recommend to family and friends. Good value for money. Good Author. Would look out for more from her.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!, 14 May 2013
Bought this book as felt in similar position and totally associated with the author. Insightful and funny in places, highly recommended!

3.0 out of 5 stars pleasant to read but not revolutionary, 25 April 2014
very entertaining; light style of writing makes it and easy to read but it isn't a particulary in-depth or revealing book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 4 Dec. 2014
Enjoyed the book and makes you realise that many people feel the same way about the working grind

5.0 out of 5 stars Video trailer for 30-Something and Over It, 3 April 2009
Length:: 1:54 Mins

This is not a review. It is a promotional video trailer for 30-Something and over it. Hope you enjoy it -- Kasey Edwards (author)