5.0 out of 5 stars 30 something and over it too!
I decided to buy this after reading the review in Heat magazine and as soon as it arrived I practically devoured it, finishing it in a day (it's a fairly slim book). While reading I started to wonder about the author's nationality as a couple of things made me think she wasn't from the UK, but having watched the video I now know she lives in Australia! This is interesting...
Published on 21 April 2009 by Book fiend

3.0 out of 5 stars pleasant to read but not revolutionary
very entertaining; light style of writing makes it and easy to read but it isn't a particulary in-depth or revealing book.
Published 4 months ago by Grace

4.0 out of 5 stars enlightening read, 28 April 2014
This review is from: 30-Something and Over It: What Happens When You Wake Up and Don't Want to Go to Work . . . Ever Again (Kindle Edition)
This short book was recommended to me by a friend with whom I stumbled into a conversation with about being 'over it' and 30. It was an easy read and pretty much coined the feeling I was experiencing.

3.0 out of 5 stars pleasant to read but not revolutionary, 25 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyed it, 27 Mar 2014
A. Rahim "ATR" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I have been reading a lot of self help books recently (time management, dealing with clutter, understanding myself etc) and after coming across this book (and the helpful reviews) I purchased this. I was very surprised at how much I enjoyed reading this book as it struck so many cords with me. It can seem like you are the only one going through what my partner refers to as 'first world problems', but they are your problems nonetheless. Recommended to those who have lost their way or trying to find their mojo again. Very easy read and well researched by the author.

4.0 out of 5 stars Food for thought..., 29 Sep 2013
This book was a little hard to get on with at first but as it goes on it looks at many issues that women face in society today. Makes you think and is good to continue the debate with friends afterwards. As a 30 something myself I understood where she was coming from and so can my friends. Some people have said they didn't like the ending, personally I thought it was a good conclusion to the issues she was facing in the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Witty and insightful, 13 Aug 2013
Short and sweet - doesn't labour the point, and I felt like this book was writing my inner thoughts, albeit in a sharper wittier way. It made me think about my life and expectations from work more than I thought it would, and was pretty helpful in giving me some good ideas as a starting point to make some changes!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!, 14 May 2013
Bought this book as felt in similar position and totally associated with the author. Insightful and funny in places, highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars 30 something and over it what happens when you wake up and dont want ..., 10 May 2013
iris (west midlands uk) - See all my reviews
I have to start this review with the word WOW ! and when I say WOW I really do mean it ! finally a book about finding out who you are, and what you want from your life and from your career , forget all your other self help books that just list ways of being happy and how to change things .. this is laugh out loud , down right honest, funny and a book we can all relate too .. lol I spent most of the book in stitches apart from one or two places that made me cry but also felt I could truly connect and empathise with those in the book. this book sums up situations thoughts and feelings beautifully there really is nothing else that needs to be said ! a perfect
book ! I have to congratulate Kasey on a brilliant book she is a fantastic author ! as I said you can forget all your other self help books all you really need is this one read it and you will indeed agree that we can all see a little of ourselves within the pages of this book ! amazing five stars for this hope to read more Kasey Edwards books in the near future - she deserves to be a star ! good for her xx

5.0 out of 5 stars 30 Something and Over it., 13 April 2013
Good book, interesting reading. Would recommend to family and friends. Good value for money. Good Author. Would look out for more from her.

4.0 out of 5 stars Irreverent and entertaining approach to a widespread life crisis!, 3 Jan 2013
Well I wish I had read it 12 months ago when I first started feeling like work was not as exciting as it used to be (understatement!).
Recommend to women having a life and career crisis .... is this all there is .... but would like some amusement with the message not a self-help book!
Very entertaining!

5.0 out of 5 stars It was like reading my own thoughts on paper!, 17 July 2012
I really identified with this book, in fact i wondered if she had stolen my thoughts in my sleep as it so accurately described how i have been feeling in my quarter life crisis! It didn't give me any answers but there is nothing like the feeling of knowing someone else truly understands how you feel! Plus it was an entertaining read too!