on 27 February 2013
This is a super birthday present as it is good quality and being black you don't have nasty tea or coffee stain marks that are visible every time you make a drink.
on 26 June 2013
Got this for my mate's 60th. he is like it says on the mug - a grumpy old git.
Went down a treat along with an infaltible zimmer.
on 1 January 2013
The grumpy old git "recipient" was well pleased with this and will cherish it, especially as we filled it with goodies.
on 15 January 2013
grumpy old git got a grumpy old mug to take to work to make the others laugh it will go with his t shirt in the summer
on 25 December 2013
Good shape and price. Bought as a joke for friend. Packaging good, and quality of mug. Is now in pride of place in their kitchen
on 17 January 2016
This product was as described and arrived very quickly in perfect condition. It was a Christmas present for my father, and we got a good chuckle out of it.

Just to confirm I did receive mints with my mug, so it seems the seller has solved the problem of not including the mints as other reviewers have mentioned.

Good price, good quality, and guarantee a good laugh for the grumpy gits in your family!
on 20 November 2014
The mug was slightly chipped on the rim when it arrived. I managed to cover the chip with a black marker pen.
on 4 December 2014
Got for my next door neighbour 4 xmas, he's not a grumpy old git, but has a good sense of humour, (I hope)
on 22 January 2014
I loved this mug when I 1st saw it and so did my friends dad, he uses it every day and loves it.
on 11 February 2015