Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Listen with Prime Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 16 March 2014
I bought this for a little girls christening. An older baby (just over a year) quite a few of the baby girl christening gifts seem too young, maybe aimed at a babe-in-arms and I wanted something other than a glitzy rattle or silver egg cup. The horse is a tiny thing but perfectly proportioned with 4 Swarovski crystals along either side of the rockers. There are 2 larger pink beads kind of suspended on the saddle and the whole thing fits into the palm of my hand. It isn't a toy, definitely a keepsake and I think she will enjoy it as she gets older. It's very good value for money and I thought it looked more expensive than it is. Comes wrapped in tissue and boxed in a pretty carton. I would recommend this as a gift.
on 19 July 2012
I was looking for a special gift for my granddaughter's Christening.I was truely
pleased with this item, it is really pretty, well made, and ideal for a little girl. It came well packed and was delivered promptly. I would recommend this item to anyone looking for a lovely keepsake.
on 6 October 2011
it was alot smaller than wat i thought it would be but very pretty and lovely detailing :-) delivery was great only took 3 days very pleased with my order x
on 3 April 2013
Bought for a Christening gift. The parents loved it. It is quite small but that's perfect for the role, anything bigger would start to look cheaper. Definitely worth the purchase.
on 8 March 2013
I bought one of these for my great niece, really impressed with the quick delivery and amazing rocking horse, a brilliant christening present, I have bought another for my other great niece. This keep sake I am sure will be treasured, definitely recommend it.
on 5 May 2013
Bought this for a friends lil en on her christening day and all parties loved it. Beautifully elegant.thought it was perfect as something a little different that wouldn't be doubled up on, great price!
on 5 May 2013
smaller than expected but if you put something else with it then it makes a great gift. it is a beautiful little horse and i think my god daughter will love it
on 1 April 2013
Arrived promptly and well packaged. I did excpect it to be a little bigger however I was very pleased with it and my friend loved it.
on 25 May 2016
This is such a cute little item, it does fit in the palm of your hand, but its quality is really nice, with a lovely silver metal finish and a gorgeous pink crystal in the saddle of the horse, it stands out and sparkles, this item was bought for a christening present, as i thought it would be quite a unique gift idea, and it was, it was greatly received, and appreciated, and fit well into a nice little gift bag with a teddy and card. she was really pleased with the gift and i hope my little niece will appreciate it as she gets older, I'm sure it will look beautiful on her window sill :) thanks , this item also came boxed, which was good as it was well protected, and wrapped in a foam aswell. great price, great product, would buy again. thank you.
on 13 November 2015
Really disappointed, tiny plastic horse with cheap crystals ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️ Brought for my nieces christening but may have to go in the bin.