5.0 out of 5 stars Smells dee-lish...
These came in the post today (earlier than expected) and they all smell so good. I got:
Pink Dragon Fruit - I really wanted this one and it smells like bubble bath (but in a good way)
Mango Peach Salsa - This smells exactly as it sounds
Sicilian Lemon - Not my favourite, but it smells sweet
Black Cherry - Also not one of my favourite, but then again, I...
Published on 16 Jun. 2012 by Shannon

3.0 out of 5 stars 3/5
Was kinda dissapointed that quite a few of these were crushed on the edges (some even more), seeing as this was bought as a gift for someone i felt kinda bad that they had gotten squashed but this could have been down to the currier
Published 1 month ago by Joe

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells dee-lish..., 16 Jun. 2012
Mango Peach Salsa - This smells exactly as it sounds
Sicilian Lemon - Not my favourite, but it smells sweet
Black Cherry - Also not one of my favourite, but then again, I don't like the smell of cherries.
Mandarin Cranberry - It sort of reminds me of christmas, but it's fruity instead.
Sweet Strawberry - Very sweet and fresh
Bahama Breeze - This is my favourite one. I absolutely love it. I can't wait to burn it. It smells of fruity sweets I used to eat when I was younger.
Fruit Fusion - Very fruity, and smells a lot like oranges.
Orchard Pear - It has a very warm smell to it.
Vanilla Lime - A very mild smelling tart, but it's very calming.

I havent vurnt any of these yet, so they may smell different when burning. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Home sweet smelling home, 2 Oct. 2012
KM (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Fruit Mix 10 Wax Tarts
I've bought these tarts (along with the Yankee Candle Tart Burner) For a few of the girlsin my family for Christmas.

There are believe it or not 61 different wax tart fragrancesavailable from Yankee Candles!

These fruit fragranced tarts are brilliant. You just place them in the ceramic tart burner dish and light a tea light underneath them. As they melt they release their fragrances for upto 8 hours!

Most of the ones I recieved are made with pure fruit extract and smell more natural and potent than the 'authentic Yankee fragrance' ones but. . .they are all spot on! Really nice and fresh smelling, not like some cheap chemical enhanced efforts out there!

One thing you can experiment with is cutting the tarts into halves or thirds and mixing the different fragrances to make one whole tart and inventing your own scent! There's a mixing list on the Yankee website which gives you some ideas. Here are the ten fragrances I recieved today. . .

Black Cherry- Black Cherries on they're own.
Country Lemonade- Sweet Lemons.
Cranberry Chutney- With Honey and Raisins, Rosemary and Orange Zest.
Fruit Fusion- Berries, Oranges and Lime.
Mango Peace Salsa- with Mango, Ginger and Pink Pepper.
Orchard Pear- with Jasmine and Cognac.Pink Dragon Fruit- Pink Dragon Fruit on it's own.
Sparkling Lemon- with hints of Lime and Bergamot Orange.Sweet Strawberry- Strawberries with sugar.
Vanilla Lime- with sweet cane sugar and Vanilla.

So you're not just getting the main fragrance here, with hints and tones of Pink Pepper, Bergamot, Orange, Limes, Jasmine, Ginger and Mango you could be walking through a garden made in heaven!

Reading all the reviews you may get some different ones from other people.I think I'll get myself a set of fruit ones, really impressed with these as I think they will even overpower the stench of my 14 year old sons cave! Err. . .I mean bedroom :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning smells, 8 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Fruit Mix 10 Wax Tarts
Utterly fantastic. Arrived really quickly again. I received Orchard Pear, Vanilla Lime, Grapevine and Oak, Tropical Fruit, Mandarin Cranberry, Sweet Strawberry, Cranberry Chutney, Bahama Breeze, Country Lemonade, and Black Cherry. They even smell better than they sound. Not one that I didn't like the smell of. Gorgeous. Only thing I don't love is that they arrive all joined up with sellotape on the bottoms of the tarts, so paper rips at the back when you part them so I just cut them now. (bit messy for a gift) but they are never damaged and lovely and fresh, and arrive quickly. (I buy many Yankee tarts and sometimes you get sent old ones that have lost their oomph). Zeto are proper first class when it comes to Yankee Tarts and never send old products. Will defo buys thes again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant service even when things go wrong, 4 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Fruit Mix 10 Wax Tarts
Excellent product. The aromas are wonderful. Very impressed with Yankee Store. Unfortunately, there was a hiccup with my order but I was very impressed the way the company dealt with this. They have a first class customer relation service and were very prompt to answer my emails and were quick to rectify my problem. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Would Recommend, 7 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Fruit Mix 10 Wax Tarts
Arrived quicker than expected no issues> Nice variety of scents. Big fan of yankee products> Find the tarts give off a stronger scent than votives etc

5.0 out of 5 stars These Smell Divine, 16 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Fruit Mix 10 Wax Tarts
I must admit the reason i brought these is becuase spending 20 quid on A CANDLE has never occured to me ( i mean jeez it's a candle) So i opted for these wax tarts as a cheaper alternativer. Now be warned you need a Yankee pot pourri holder (or another generic brand) but yankees holder is good too. Anyway these tarts offer a great variety and my god the smells are delictable i get lost in their aroma and i am now a converted expensive candle buyer :) these are beautiful last a long time and the aromas fill a room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fruity., 9 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Fruit Mix 10 Wax Tarts
Very pleased with these wax tarts. I couldn't wait to try these when I received them. The first was black cherry. It was still going strong but I wanted to try another one so when the wax hardened I took it out of the burner to insert another one. I am able to still burn the remainder of the black cherry (over half) another time. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely smells., 18 April 2014
This review is from: Fruit Mix 10 Wax Tarts
Received the melts on time and they were certainly packaged well enough! Box was really big and I thought I received the wrong order! When I opened the box, the smell hit me. All of the melts are a lovely smell and what I would of picked had I a choice. I only burn a quarter of one at a time because I find the smell can be a bit overpowering. The smells I received were;
Sililian Lemon
Black Cherry
Summer Scoop
Sweet Strawberry
Bahama Breeze

All lovely, but the only thing I'd like is if I had the option of picking my own smells. ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet strawberry, Sicilian lemon & orange splash, 30 April 2015
This review is from: Fruit Mix 10 Wax Tarts
Came so quickly! I got pineapple cilantro, summer scoop, mandarin cranberry, grapefruit, vanilla lime, Waikiki melon, black cherry, sweet strawberry, Sicilian lemon & orange splash. I love the melts. Great selection, not one scent I didn't like and a couple of my favourites were in there too. Will definitely order again once I run out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Fruit Mix 10 Wax Tarts
These tarts smell great. First time I have tried them usually use water with some oil but these are far better and last much longer. Great purchase and will be buying again

Fruit Mix 10 Wax Tarts