5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning smells
Published on 8 Mar 2012 by Butterfly

3.0 out of 5 stars nice smells in the home
these are a good mix of perfumes and burn for a long time what more can I say. create a nice ambience in the lounge.I have burned 2 so far and liked them
Published 14 months ago by Chrissie

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning smells, 8 Mar 2012
This review is from: Fruit Mix 10 Wax Tarts
Utterly fantastic. Arrived really quickly again. I received Orchard Pear, Vanilla Lime, Grapevine and Oak, Tropical Fruit, Mandarin Cranberry, Sweet Strawberry, Cranberry Chutney, Bahama Breeze, Country Lemonade, and Black Cherry. They even smell better than they sound. Not one that I didn't like the smell of. Gorgeous. Only thing I don't love is that they arrive all joined up with sellotape on the bottoms of the tarts, so paper rips at the back when you part them so I just cut them now. (bit messy for a gift) but they are never damaged and lovely and fresh, and arrive quickly. (I buy many Yankee tarts and sometimes you get sent old ones that have lost their oomph). Zeto are proper first class when it comes to Yankee Tarts and never send old products. Will defo buys thes again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells dee-lish..., 16 Jun 2012
This review is from: Fruit Mix 10 Wax Tarts
These came in the post today (earlier than expected) and they all smell so good. I got:
Pink Dragon Fruit - I really wanted this one and it smells like bubble bath (but in a good way)
Mango Peach Salsa - This smells exactly as it sounds
Sicilian Lemon - Not my favourite, but it smells sweet
Black Cherry - Also not one of my favourite, but then again, I don't like the smell of cherries.
Mandarin Cranberry - It sort of reminds me of christmas, but it's fruity instead.
Sweet Strawberry - Very sweet and fresh
Bahama Breeze - This is my favourite one. I absolutely love it. I can't wait to burn it. It smells of fruity sweets I used to eat when I was younger.
Fruit Fusion - Very fruity, and smells a lot like oranges.
Orchard Pear - It has a very warm smell to it.
Vanilla Lime - A very mild smelling tart, but it's very calming.

I havent vurnt any of these yet, so they may smell different when burning. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fruity., 9 Oct 2012
This review is from: Fruit Mix 10 Wax Tarts
Very pleased with these wax tarts. I couldn't wait to try these when I received them. The first was black cherry. It was still going strong but I wanted to try another one so when the wax hardened I took it out of the burner to insert another one. I am able to still burn the remainder of the black cherry (over half) another time. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Wax Tarts., 31 Mar 2013
This review is from: Fruit Mix 10 Wax Tarts
These tarts are a fruit mix and they smell absolutely lovely. I have a dog in my kitchen and when I light one of these it makes my kitchen smell divine.! Lovely product and I would buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars These Smell Divine, 16 Oct 2013
This review is from: Fruit Mix 10 Wax Tarts
I must admit the reason i brought these is becuase spending 20 quid on A CANDLE has never occured to me ( i mean jeez it's a candle) So i opted for these wax tarts as a cheaper alternativer. Now be warned you need a Yankee pot pourri holder (or another generic brand) but yankees holder is good too. Anyway these tarts offer a great variety and my god the smells are delictable i get lost in their aroma and i am now a converted expensive candle buyer :) these are beautiful last a long time and the aromas fill a room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant service even when things go wrong, 4 Jan 2012
This review is from: Fruit Mix 10 Wax Tarts
Excellent product. The aromas are wonderful. Very impressed with Yankee Store. Unfortunately, there was a hiccup with my order but I was very impressed the way the company dealt with this. They have a first class customer relation service and were very prompt to answer my emails and were quick to rectify my problem. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely smells., 18 April 2014
This review is from: Fruit Mix 10 Wax Tarts
Received the melts on time and they were certainly packaged well enough! Box was really big and I thought I received the wrong order! When I opened the box, the smell hit me. All of the melts are a lovely smell and what I would of picked had I a choice. I only burn a quarter of one at a time because I find the smell can be a bit overpowering. The smells I received were;
Sililian Lemon
Black Cherry
Summer Scoop
Sweet Strawberry
Bahama Breeze

All lovely, but the only thing I'd like is if I had the option of picking my own smells. ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love these!!!!, 8 Oct 2013
This review is from: Fruit Mix 10 Wax Tarts
Omg I'm in love.. these wax tarts are amazing. Ive tried so many different smellies over the years but nothing compares to these. The smell lasts for hours and I really would recommend them to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase EVER!!, 27 Sep 2013
Miss Lauren Hart "Lola" (Kent) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fruit Mix 10 Wax Tarts
I love wax tarts and this was such a great deal. I'm really, really happy with the selection I received as I'm a big fan of fruity smells.

Black Cherry
Sicilian Lemon
Mandarin Cranberry
Country Lemonade
Mango Peach Salsa

Super fast delivery too and packaged really well for protection. Will definitely purchase these again when I run out. :)

3.0 out of 5 stars nice smells in the home, 5 Jun 2013