Price:£9.94+ Free shipping

on 11 March 2015
These tarts are lovely. My partner bought me some and i had a fab collection including Frankincense, Spiced Orange, Fireside treats, Home sweet home, Cinnamon stick, Vanilla Chai, Mandarin cranberry, Salted caramel, Honey and spice and Wild fig. A great collection, gorgeous smells. Well packed and fast delivery. Thank you.
on 17 July 2016
I do like these Yankee Candle wax tarts they have a nice aroma and last for quite a few hours. The nice thing about them is that the aroma is strong and for most of them , pleasant. I prefer the cinnamon and spice variety and there were a few included in the pack that were not to my liking however this is subjective and the only reason I wouldn't give 5 stars.
on 5 June 2013
I have a huge Yankee Candle collection including loads of these tarts. I prefer the tarts to the candles as they take up very little room and I find the scent throw more powerful with the tarts versus the candles.

In this order I received: Camomile Tea, Home Sweet Home, Spiced Orange, Cinnamon Stick, Honey & Spice, Macintosh Spice, Fireside Treats, Strawberry Buttercream, Paradise Spice, and Vanilla Cupcake.

Most of these are favourites of mine already and every single one smells delicious!

I'm very happy with the variety and price. I will definitely buy more in the future.
on 29 August 2011
If you like spices you will like these. Well, I say that but I suppose it depends what you get! Mine were all spicy ones, I didn't get blueberry scone, I got Spiced Orange, McIntosh Spice, Kitchen Spice etc. But I am perfectly happy with that and even including the p&p it is cheaper for me to buy these packs than buy them at my local stockist. So, if you are a fan of all the fragrances and don't mind what you receive I'd say go for these.
on 10 April 2013
For those people who don't really enjoy sweet floral fragrances, these are ideal. The result when melting these tarts is a lovely subtle aroma, which is not overpowering.
on 29 April 2013
Arrived today - am using the first one now (Vanilla Cupcake) Whole package had all the staff in the office in transports of joy due to mouthwatering smells. Smell filling whole house, husband loves it too and is asking why we didn't discover these sooner...! Have just ordered a second set as I am so delighted - deliberately opted for for food and spice mix selection as I find floral a bit cloying, and really glad I did. I have a lovely mixture of fragrances, vanilla cupcake, cinnamon stick, cammomile tea, honey and spice etc. Relaxing, warm and light fragrance and burner looks so pretty. I look forward to a long and happy relationship with these tarts! (The only downside is they smell so good I almost want to eat them!)
on 7 February 2013
If you love Yankee candles then you will love these to! These have a strong scent and last a long time unlike the crystals that I used to buy (and a lot less messy!) and the price is very reasonable. I generally like most of the Yankee scents so wasn't too bothered about what ones I got, but over all I think its quite a good selection
on 31 May 2011
I ordered this because of the 'blueberry scone' tart on the picture, and due to the fact that this is a limited edition tart, I ordered it. What came was an entirely different story. I am usually a big fan of many of the food and spice yankee candle tarts but several of the ones that came aren't the nicest smelling. Give this one a think before purchasing, the product description doesn't tell you enough.
on 28 February 2016
I was really excited about these and couldn't wait for them to arrive. They seemed a fair price for a yankee product. I wasn't mad about all the smells, which seemed very overpowering when they were all packed together. However, after burning a couple of times, they definitely lost their impact. I think I'm probably more suited to the candles, rather than wax tarts. However, these are good if you're wanting to check out how some of them smell without going to the expense of the whole candles.
on 22 May 2013
I love Yankee candles and wanted to find a new smell. The trouble with buying a big one is you could spend a lot of money and hate the smell. So buying these bundles are great as it helps you find nice options and the ones you don't like can be chucked without much expense. Then you can go onto buy the bigger candle if you want!