4.0 out of 5 stars Great Offer from J-Lo
This album is great from J-Lo, each track seems to add something new to this collection of songs. Stand out tracks for me were - of course - "On The Floor", "Papi" & "Hypnotico" (written by Lady GaGa).
Published on 6 Oct. 2011 by MusicAli

3.0 out of 5 stars i was into this
Some good dance tracks, my children like it more then me, was worth the price that I paided for it, overall ok

Di
ENFIELD
Published on 24 Dec. 2011 by Happy Buyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Forget 'monster' I'm a Jlove?R, 18 July 2011
This review is from: Love? (Audio CD)
I only purchased this album because of the brilliant 'On the Floor',so was a bit apprehensive. But when it arrived I immediately put it on and found myself humming along to catchy tunes of 'Papi', 'Hypnotico', 'Invading my Mind' , 'Good Hit' and 'Charge Me Up'. All of which I believe can be successful singles. What this album does for me is prove that Jennifer Lopez can still rock it out with the best of them. The production values are great with the Gaga herself credited with two tracks. Admittedly the album does stumble on the low-tempo tracks but it doesn't mean there not listenable. I rated the album 5 stars as I loved it when I first listened to it and still do now after breaking the 'replay' button.

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic J-Lo, 27 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Love? (Audio CD)
Jennifer Lopez returns to what she does best - catchy commercial pop music. She looks and sounds terrific. I'd give all the songs 4 or 5 stars. Best tracks are the singles, plus Good Hit, Papi, Starting Over and Hypnotico. If you are already a Lopez fan, you'll love this. For anyone else it's a perfect summer pop album.

5.0 out of 5 stars really really good, lots of up beat tracks, 12 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Love? (Audio CD)
Hi ,i brought this some time ago,but still worth a review.This is the first time i have brought a JLO,album "to my regreat",well what can i say,really really good,lots of up beat tracks,with really meanfull words,lovllly incar listerning,great to sing a long to,so well worth buying,recommend to any one.Since i have brought this i have got round to buying more albums buy miss lopez,this is by far my fav so far.J Sibbald ps the cover makes a great poster,yes i got one.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best One Yet!!!!!, 12 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Love? (Audio CD)
Jennifer's music hasn't always had the commercial success of those who came out at the same time including Christina and Britney but this shows that she hasn't given up and this sixth english studio album includes some of her best material yet. The problem though is that people had already heard a great proportion of the album due to it being delayed and songs (Mainly unfinished) leaking but anyway it's still a great romp of a listen

On The Floor - 10/10 - A fantastic comeback single which is unique, sassy and a floorfiller - summer smash
Good Hit - 9/10 - Though the chorus is a little annoying this again is a sexy and confident jam with good lyrics
I'm Into You - 10/10 - Summer in a song - this is brill with a memorable hook and gorgeous lyrics and a sexy video!!
(What Is) Love? - 10/10 - A great track from her film 'the back up plan' with fantastic verses and a mega chorus
Run The World - 9/10 - This song starts of brilliantly but the chorus is a letdown - it could have been much better
Papi - 10/10 - The next single which is a guaranteed hit with latino influences and a fierce beat with a fab chorus
Until It Beats No More - 10/10 - A sensation ballad which shows off her vocal range and should be a christmas single
One Love - 10/10 - A song talking about her many relationships which is catchy and a good reflective tune
Invading My Mind - 10/10 - A fab track but Gaga's influence is clear as it's not Jennifer's norm but still great
Villain - 8/10 - Perhaps the weakest album track with nothing too memorable - the chorus though is above average
Starting Over - 10/10 - This song is so unique and catchy yet is inspirational and deserves to be a single
Hypnotico - 10/10 - This song is pure fire and is addictive. This could be a future hit
Everybody's Girl - 9/10 - A great song but the demo was better as it was faster but still a great little tune
Charge Me Up - 10/10 - Absolute fire that should be on the standard as Jen is fierce, confident and really lets rip
Take Care - 8/10 - A weak song that could have been sung by anyone and that gets annoying after a few listens

Overall, Jen's back with her best album yet and in relation to the title 'Love?' all i can say is that if you buy this album you will love it!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 9 July 2013
J. Ismail (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Love? (Audio CD)
I waited a while after release to purchase this as I wasn't sure how good it would be, but I am pleased I did buy it. I have all her other albums and this one is definitely better than the last two in my opinion.

4.0 out of 5 stars J Lo's latest album 'Love', 4 July 2013
This review is from: Love? (Audio CD)
Was a little surprised that her latest album was recorded so long ago knowing how popular she is. I like this album and bought it after I'd seen her on tv recently. I thought that paying so little for it might have meant it wasn't so good but I think it was only because it has been out for a while. I didn't give this five stars only because I like albums I already have (not necessarily by J Lo) better, but this should not detract anyone from buying this. It's money we'll spent and I would recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lost and Found, 23 Sept. 2012
S. King (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Love? (Audio CD)
One of the best things about this album is that it features the long lost track "What is Love" which was previously only on a film soundtrack!
This album is has a good mixture of tracks - although most are upbeat, they are in keeping with the style, mood and subject of the album.
Definitely a good buy if your a fan, and worth a listen even if your not.

3.0 out of 5 stars Some good, some awful, 26 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Love? (Audio CD)
There are some really good songs on here. "Papi," "Until it Beats No More," "Hypnotico," and "On The Floor" are AWESOME! But some songs are just ehhhhhhhhhhhh....

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as Brave, but has its moments, 20 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Love? (Audio CD)
Personally I think Love? is pretty overrated. I mean, it does have its standout tracks, but that's pretty much it. Some of the tracks are skippable, even though they're not bad as such.

The deluxe edition is the only reason why I gave this a 4 instead of a 3. "Hypnotico", in my opinion, is one of Jlo's best hits to date. It's extremely fun and addictive. The Spanish version of the lead single is also super fun.

This is in the same vein as Brave, though more dance-oriented. It's quite enjoyable, though not as memorable. Standout tracks are the 3 singles, "Invading My Mind" and "Hypnotico". Worth purchasing, although it's a bit overrated in my opinion.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best she has produced., 15 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Love? (Audio CD)
I bought this album for my sister's birthday because she is a Jennifer Lopez fan! However, the album is not as good as the previous albums she has released with only 3 songs that are up to the 'Jennifer Lopez' standard. It's worth buying if your a fan or you know someone who is a fan and must have all the Jennifer Lopez albums. However, if it is your first or second Jennifer Lopez I wouldn't recommend it. Luckliy you can hear a taster of all the songs on this album which is handy to make a decision.

Love?
Love? by Jennifer Lopez (Audio CD - 2011)