5.0 out of 5 stars A fine Spoon
The spoon measures 27,3 cm and is 5,8 cm wide in "the spoon"
The handle is stif and its only the spoon head there's a little flexible.
There's metal in the handle, so do not use in microowen.
Dishwasher safe.
Published 19 months ago by FGDK

3.0 out of 5 stars good but too small
Product if very useful, but it is just a bit bigger than a tablespoon. Its too small for cooking really, as if you have the pan on a high heat it can burn your hand. Also I have quite a deep pan, so if I let the spoon rest, it almost goes right inside the pan.

Published on 7 Dec. 2012 by Adam Anthony

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars good but too small, 7 Dec. 2012

That being said, if was a little bigger, it would be the perfect utensil - sturdy, robust, slightly flexible for better control, curved so picking things up is easier, good grip.

So apart from the size, it is great! I suppose that's my fault for not measuring out how long 27cm is... if you don't mind that length, then definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fine Spoon, 3 Oct. 2013
The spoon measures 27,3 cm and is 5,8 cm wide in "the spoon"
The handle is stif and its only the spoon head there's a little flexible.
There's metal in the handle, so do not use in microowen.
Dishwasher safe.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's flat. Just an ordinary spoon with holes, 31 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Colourworks Silicone Slotted Spoon, 27 cm - Blue (Kitchen & Home)
I'd bought this to co-ordinate with other products in the range. While it shows long slots rather than the narrower holes in my current slotted spoon, I'd hoped that the head would have been angled so that it would actually pick things out of a pan. As it is as flat as a conventional wooden spoon, it doesn't pick up enough either solid or liquid to warrant it being slotted

It won't scratch non-stick, and it would still be an effective stirrer, but as for draining vegetables from water, for example, it's the wrong shape to be useful. I'll be sticking with my old product

4.0 out of 5 stars Colourworks silicone slotted spoon, green, 24 Nov. 2013
This was bought to protect my non-stick pans from my teenage boys. Really easy to clean and no danger of the handle overheating due to the silcone coating. Due to silicone coating the edges of the spoon are a little thicker than a standard metal spoon, this can make picking some smaller food items a bit trickier. Overall a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Just Want More, 28 May 2012
I have written lot of reviews for theses colourcraft jobbies - I now have a potfull. The reason for buying them piecemeal is that I see something that I "need" in the range then talk myself out of buying it as I already have something similar.... then relent... All good here - design, feel, weight, resilience...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kitchen range, 27 Feb. 2013
Loved these kitchen products and good in action. I mixed and matched utensils in different colours and got a nice combination that bright my kitchen. Didn't like the whisk as it was shorter than other items though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does it's supposed to - in a very colourful way, 27 Feb. 2013
S. Farnaby (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
How excited can you get about a slotted spoon? I have given this 5 stars because it does what it's expected to do, is dishwasher safe but also easy to rinse clean under a running tap. The colour is fabulous.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good for mixing soups and saucers and getting lumps out, 31 Mar. 2015
colourworks 27cm green silicone slotted spoon kitchen craft,very good for mixing soups and saucers and getting lumps out.
the colour lime green just great.
susan steel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silicone Slotted Spoon, 30 April 2012
Bought this for my elderly Mum to use with her Le Creuset casserole and she absolutely loves it. It's very well made, sturdy but comfortable to use. I want one for myself now.

2.0 out of 5 stars No good, 25 Dec. 2014
Okay for stirring but no good for serving and the spoon end isn't very large so you can't scoop / serve with it. It doesn't even hold an egg - not deep enough.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›