on 28 January 2015
a quite concise guide to writing up a protocol and dissertation
it does a very good job in teaching the approach of choosing the dissertation topic and so on
however, it does not cover very much in study designs, which makes this reading not sufficient for people who are going to conduction a primary quantitative research (I didn't reading about the lit review and qualitative part)
on 11 February 2015
Great book, must-have for undergraduate students doing dissertations (and post-grads who maybe want to brush up on research skills!). Everything is very simple to understand and the authors even offer helpful tips and advice, such as choosing your topic and what to do when you're procrastinating. A great starting guide to your first research project.
on 31 August 2013
Some academic texts are very heavy going but this one is easy to read and understand. As I embark on writing my dissertation, I need all the help I can get and this text is excellent. I left university 20 years ago, so it is daunting to say the least - but this book is reassuring and has given me the confidence to proceed.
on 8 October 2013
It's a really good book, It was really easy to read and I have recommended this to my colleagues already
on 4 May 2014
A very useful and good place to start if your not sure of where to go and what to do.
on 22 January 2016
Recomeneded by my tutor. I have found this very useful in my BA studies.
on 25 December 2012
It is a very good book valuable and very interacting specially for the new researcher who want to know more about who to methodology.

I extremely recommended.
on 18 June 2013
This helped me in my Masters Degree in Forensic Psychology - I would definitely recommend this book if anyone does a course in this.
on 27 May 2015