5.0 out of 5 stars SONY TDG-BR250B Spectacle wearers
These are an excellent product and as a rechargeable model are cheaper than the non rechargeable, Prices vary dramatically, The quality is what you would expect from a sony product.
Published on 22 Nov 2011 by Russell G. Whittle

2.0 out of 5 stars Little let down
Published on 21 May 2012 by Chabs

5.0 out of 5 stars SONY TDG-BR250B Spectacle wearers, 22 Nov 2011
For those of you that wear glasses these are a good size frame and will allow for a pair of spectacles to be worn underneath, although this may take a little getting used to.If you wear large frame glasses you may find them a problem.I Could not find any advice on wearing spectacles on the sony web site, only from other reviews, i am pleasantly surprised how the wearing of glasses is not impacting on my viewing experience.
Minimal charging time via a usb cable (supplied) straight to my sony TV KDL40 HX723BU, incredible TV.( can charge 2 pairs at a time)and amazing picture!!!!!
If in doubt about the practicality of the glases then i would suggest a visit to your local sony centre and try them for size there is a smaller version also available.

2.0 out of 5 stars Little let down, 21 May 2012
This review is from: Sony TDGBR250 Rechargeable 3D Glasses (Electronics)
I have the KDL32EX723BU. I found that with the 3D glasses and this TV I had a lot of cross talk, it was so bad that 3D was unwatchable. I did a bunch of googling and found that this is quite a common problem with a few 3D TVs, other brands included. I contacted Sony and eventually got through to someone who knew what I was talking about. As it turns out sony offer additional filters for these glasses which fix the problem. So if you are having cross talk problems, contact sony and get filters sent out.

1.0 out of 5 stars 3D glasses, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Sony TDGBR250 Rechargeable 3D Glasses (Electronics)
Advertised as Sony Bravia 3D glasses yet not compatible with my Sony Bravia TV, therefore had no alternative to return, would be helpful to know which TVs they are compatible with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony 3D glasses, 17 April 2012
Searched around all over could not find these glasses under £90 per pair
until I came across these on Amazon I bought one pair at first to try
thinking whats the catch?? When they arrived I found there was no catch
These are genuine Sony glasses I have tried them and they perform wonderfully
no problem at all the only "downside"!!! was the instructions were in Japanese
No problem straight on the web downloaded the English version from Sony
A great bargain

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Glasses, 1 Nov 2011
This review is from: Sony TDGBR250 Rechargeable 3D Glasses (Electronics)
They seem to work quite well under most conditions of ambient light in the room and are fairly lightweight, they can be worn with reading glasses under them without any discomfort, sturdy construction and good charge capacity with a decent bag to store them in when not in use. We are quite satisfied with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony come good, 1 Aug 2011
This review is from: Sony TDGBR250 Rechargeable 3D Glasses (Electronics)
These new 3D Sony glasses are everything the first generation were not i.e. lightweight, comfortable and rechargeable.

Excellent product highly recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great! I love my TV but not happy at ..., 21 Nov 2014
This review is from: Sony TDGBR250 Rechargeable 3D Glasses (Electronics)
Beware, although description states this is compatible with all Sony Bravia TVs, it isn't! We own 55W829BBU model

I just confirmed with Sony, it is not compatible with any of the newer models i.e. 2013 or 2014 models since although active 3D, it uses different technology. So, do not buy if you own newer TV! I am afraid you will have to pay for far more expensive glasses which will last you only 3 years since battery can't be replaced. I am fuming with Sonysince had I known this (and it wasn't in product spec), I would have purchased different TV. This way, for family of 4 I will have to spend £200 every 3 years for new glasses. Great! I love my TV but not happy at all.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sony 3D glasses, 15 Mar 2012
This review is from: Sony TDGBR250 Rechargeable 3D Glasses (Electronics)
The 3D looked great using these glasses,but,Oh!! after wearing them for over an hour they became very heavy and painful on the nose. I wear them on top of my own glasses. I'm not sure if there is a lighter pair of the Sony glasses but would recomend these as an alternative.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 27 Oct 2011
Mattknight (Norfolk, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony TDGBR250 Rechargeable 3D Glasses (Electronics)
These glasses work perfectly with my Sony! However, you must know that they ONLY work on Sony's and certain types! But yeah, the cost is a bit hefty to be honest but once you get them you'll be glad ... if you can adjust to 3D! It's not for everyone! Recently got Batman: Arkham City, and so glad I had these to play the game in 3D! Just brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent pair of Glasses, 5 Oct 2011
This review is from: Sony TDGBR250 Rechargeable 3D Glasses (Electronics)
What can I say. I read the reviews of the other Sony models in which you have to change the batteries (Horrified), This model is just perfect. Fully charged in about an hour. Just watched watch some 3D content and I must say its stunning. It even changed my skepticle wife's view of it. I brought two sets lasts month because of Amazon's contacts I got two pairs for the price of one. You could walk into Currys or a Sony Centre and easily pay £90-£110 for ONE pair). I need two more sets.Three guesses where I'm going to get them from?? Well done Amazon!!

Sony TDGBR250 Rechargeable 3D Glasses