5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent, scholarly work
This is just what is needed by any serious Bible students and those preparing sermons. It is readable and comprehensive.
Published 21 months ago by Mrs. S. Thorne

3.0 out of 5 stars Horrifically Expensive
Published 2 months ago by Julian Richards

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent, scholarly work, 17 Sept. 2013
Mrs. S. Thorne (West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Horrifically Expensive, 1 May 2015
Julian Richards (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Book of Acts (New International Commentary on the New Testament) (Kindle Edition)
have had the paper version for many years, but find the kindle app on my iPad a useful way of carrying multiple books when travelling. Wherever possible I buy Kindle, but this one is 3 times the price as it is on Olive Tree. Sorry Amazon, I cannot justify £30+ for a book I can get elsewhere for a tenner. The book itself is a "staple" for anyone wishing to study Acts - and well worth seeking out.