TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 16 February 2013
Looked substantial on the photograph but the rings that hold the clasp to the bracelet and the one holding the little hand and when you fasten to were rubbish. Didnt feel that I had "caught" it on anything but one minute it was on my wrist next thing it was on the kitchen floor. very disappointed as the leather part and little hand are dainty and strong shame that they compromised on thin weak fittings that have now rendered it useless. Suggest they use stronger rings to fix the fittings too in future. Well disappointed.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 May 2013
I actually wish I had read the reviews before purchasing this! The clasp broke day one but I managed to fix it, only for it to break again the following day! Threw it in the bin! Would rather have paid slightly more for a better product, huge disappointment!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse