5.0 out of 5 stars My New Essential Palette!
Reading the mixed reviews on this, I was a little bit unsure of what to expect of this Palette. But with the price, I thought it was worth the risk. Here's what I thought...

Published 14 months ago by Ms. L. J. Braisby

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for Asian skin!
I purchased this thinking it will be all I ever need in terms of colours. I was wrong! Don't get me wrong, there are various shades of pinks, peaches and oranges, but nothing that suits medium skin tones - I am Asian. There are some contouring shades too, but again, I couldn't make use of them. A selection of matte and shimmer, hence why I give it 2 stars!
Published on 4 Oct 2011 by Mother Of Two

5.0 out of 5 stars My New Essential Palette!, 4 Oct 2013
Ms. L. J. Braisby "leigh" (Doncaster, South Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beautify 28 Colour Blusher Blush Contouring MakeUp Palette Set (Misc.)

PACKAGING: This Palette has 28 (yes, 28!!) Colours of Blush. The Blushes are a really good size as well! The packaging itself to be honest feels quite flimsy, I am quite nervous about travelling with this. The Palette clasps shut and the inside that holds the individual blushes looks like Black Paper coated Cardboard. Quite fragile packaging, but for the price it's still sleek and value for money.

PRODUCT/CONSISTENCY: These blushes are pretty amazing. There is quite a wide range of colours, ranging from very light pinks, to intense hot pinks, corals, oranges and reds. At first glance, some of the colours look the same but I assure you, no two are alike! They all have different undertones, shimmer/matte finishes and depths, which is amazing for a set of Blushes this price. The colours are buttery, very pigmented and easy to blend/build. I would say these colours as suitable for all skin tones.

REPURCHASE: I am definitely going to repurchase this once I've finished it (which will definitely take some time!) I have used this everyday since I've recieved it and I think it's such amazing value for money! Buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Shades, 2 Sep 2013
Great value for money. I am fair skinned so in blush less is more for me. This is the perfect shade for fair skinned people. Although the price is very affordable but the quality is good and all shades look very classy and elegant. I would definitely buy another, just in case they run out of these in future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Blusher set, 1 Mar 2013
My daughter is delighted with this item and we have seem numerous looks. Some rather strange combinations. But on whole she seems to be pleased with the product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for Asian skin!, 4 Oct 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Blusher pallet, 31 Mar 2013
Nice product, great for experimenting with colour etc. The blusher lasts well on your skin and easily blended. The highlighters are also really nice, some of the colours are really similar, but overall this is a good product for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blushtastic, 14 Mar 2013
Love this colletion of blush colours, there is so many colours from nude to bright pink. The baby pinks are lovely and feminine across the cheek bones. Really pleased. Thank you for the fast delivery too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money!, 19 May 2014
Lovely palette, all the colours are very pretty and are applied smoothly. Would love to purchase more of these, very affordable price and quality blushes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 16 Feb 2014
J. FELLOWS (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought as a present for my daughter she loves it. She loves the selection of shades and is slowly working her way through them.

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 8 Dec 2013
good value for money, the colours come out strong the price is great and you get more out of the product then what you paid for,

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shades, 31 Oct 2013
I bought the blusher set has Christmas present for my God-Daughter.
She was dark skin and has a hard time finding colours that suit her.
But this set has shades that will suit her.