5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous
Absolutely gorgeous set of brushes. There really are as many as you can think of, these are ideal if you are doing a lot of peoples make up as there are quite a few similar brushes. Absolutely fabulous. Had a lot of fun testing them all on my sister.

They also arrived a good few days earlier than expected. About a week in fact :)
Published on 29 April 2011 by Roberti.lea

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great quality, but I bought these for my 12 ...
Not great quality, but I bought these for my 12 year old daughter and she's happy with them.
Published 7 months ago by Mum of 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 29 April 2011
This review is from: Beautify - 32pc Cosmetic Makeup Brush Set Kit with Case (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 20 Dec. 2011
M. N. Sanguinetti (Gibraltar, Europe) - See all my reviews
Purchased this kit on a whim in all honesty not expecting much, but I must admit I was pleasantly surprised, the variety of brushes is really good, only a couple shedded a little when I first washed them, since then wash, dry and use without any problem, and even better is that you can fit other brushes in the case as the pockets are a bit big, I love this kit, and my clients love how soft they are!!

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality for the price, 8 July 2013
These came the next day after purchase even though it said they might take 2-3 days, so already impressed. The roll up case they are in does smell a bit, kind of fake-leather smell but for the price I paid I really didn't care. I had to trim a couple of the brushes very slightly and there was a tiny bit (only a couple of hairs) of shedding but other than that I'm really happy, good quality and very wide selection of brushes to suit all my make-up needs.
Would recommend for daily use, unless you want Mac/Urban Decay quality... then you'll have to pay!

4.0 out of 5 stars Super value brush set, 19 May 2014
Gracie May (Nottinghamshire) - See all my reviews
Much better quality than I expected, and a brush for everything. Mine didn't smell too bad (like some other reviewers said it did). So far none of the brushes have shed and the fan brush is so much better than a much more expensive one that I have. Would recommend if you're not a high end brand snob.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING A MUST BUY!, 30 Jun. 2012
At first I was a bit nervous about buying these brushes as usually you get what you pay for, meaning that if the brushes are cheap the quality will be rubbish and the hairs will shed. However, after reading the reviews and seeing that everyone rated these 5 stars I thought what the heck and ordered them! I cannot fault them at all and I would recommend them to everybody whether you're a makeup artist or just have a passion for makeup.

As i'm a beauty blogger I have reviewed these brushes on my blog so click the link below for a picture and in-depth review:

[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars "Make up brushes", 13 May 2012
Bought these after looking at lots from other sellers, the reviews for these were positive so bought them, these are a great product can't praise them more, my makeup goes on so much better than before, and i've found that you use less, my neice is training to be a beauty consultant and I'am going to by her some because they are just as good if not better than a more expensive product, arrived really quickly, good value for money ,they also come in there own holder too love them!*****

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 24 Jun. 2014
Well the case stinks like a dead skunk,
I had to remove the brushes and washed the case twice, also washed the brushes to get any loose hairs out.
After that all is great, there is a very good selection of brushes, that give a nice light coverage, that you can build up on.
I took out the ones I would use the most but I have found I have been dappling with a few others.
Worth the money pity the smell of case ruined product

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 31 Oct. 2012
I bought this primarily because I wanted only the brush roll as a case for my brushes - I didn't expect the brushes to be such good quality - most of them are super soft (some of them are a bit rough and hard) and the foundation brush is so nice, I prefer it to another one I bought for £10! Absolute bargain prefer these to high end brand brushes such as MAC or Bobbi Brown.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great quality, but I bought these for my 12 ..., 21 Nov. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars great brushes at a bargain price, 14 May 2012
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this set. I work on film sets and it's quite useful to have multiple brushes of the same size, which this kit provides. Not every brush is top of the line (some of them are rubbish), but at least half are of superb quality and shape. You can always replace the inferior ones with more expensive brushes as you go along. Don't hesitate, I would highly recommend these, especially for a beginner, and at this price, it's worth it!