Format: DVD|Change

on 26 July 2000
I bought this to fill in the holes in my Walter Matthau collection. I am cursing myself for not getting it earlier, what an incredibly funny film. I always find myself laughing out loud at Matthau/Lemmon, they are the most achieved American comedy Duo since Laurel and Hardy. This is them at their finest. A well thought out script, lots of wonderful one liners, and plenty of that good old Matthau magic.
I haven't tried any of his chart up lines yet, but come the day...
"Maria, there are plenty of fish in the sea, but you're the only one I want to mount over my fireplace".
Do you think grumpy is natural? Think again. Learn from the experts, Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau. They really make an odd couple" Odd Couple II, The - Neil Simon's" (1998). Who knew they could just get grumpier. And a new cutie has been added to the mix for this second in the grumpy series.
on 2 August 2013
Walter Matthew and Jack Lemmon at there best for the last films that they made together. Great comedy, and very uplifting for when you are feeling a bit low. Arrived in good time and great condition and would recommend this film to add to your DVD Collection.
on 4 December 2012
Sometimes just watching a couple of master actors is all that' needed. You could argue it's more of the same but if you laugh through the film, who cares.
on 8 April 2013
Item was delivered promptly and is most enjoyable. We've watched it several times and are still laughing - great way to combat chilly 'spring' weather!
on 10 April 2014
Very funny film I love it thanks to the seller and good luck for your future,I would like to see more of that type of movies
on 25 July 2014
I adore Walter Matthau and Jack Lemmon, and having loved Grumpy Old Men hoped this would be as good - and it was.
on 2 April 2014
This is an amazing film and a brilliant sequel. Highly recommend it, certainly worth a watch - - loved it
on 13 May 2013
there is live for the over 60', so if you need idea's on what to do, this is a must see film,
on 22 December 2014
I love this film! All the actors are so, so good. Love it. Love it. Love it.