5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant
bought as a gift for a around and she doesn't stop raving about it! great quality, goodvalue for money and looks prettyti!! very speedy delivery!!
Published 12 months ago by Ms. D. Obeng

1.0 out of 5 stars Cracked the first time I use it!
Very poor packaging, tagine cracked after first use in the oven at 180 Celsius degree. Complete waste of money!! Very disappointed. Also does not look like the picture mine is plain red the brand mason cash is not engraved on the top. Can I get a refund?!
Published 6 months ago by Melika

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 25 July 2013
Ms. D. Obeng - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Cracked the first time I use it!, 14 Jan 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for the money., 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: Mason Cash 28 cm Tagine, Red (Kitchen & Home)
Got this for my partners birthday as he loves to cook but it cracked on its first use! Amazon was excellent and sent out a replacement, no quibble, and arrived the next day before id even sent the other one back.

1.0 out of 5 stars Delivery driver told me to not accept the package as it sounded like a box of gravel., 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: Mason Cash 28 cm Tagine, Red (Kitchen & Home)
My Mum in law really wants a Tagine and it is currently being sold with a Hamlyn colour cookbook and heat diffuser on a deal. I deliberately ordered early considering previous complaints of it arriving broken. Why has Amazon not invested in a bit of bubble wrap? I placed my order and when I opened the door to the delivery driver the first thing she said was 'should it sound like this' and gave it a shake. SHE told me to decline the package to save me postage costs sending it back as it was obviously in a million pieces without even opening the box. I have now re-ordered but I need this intact, ready for wrapping well before the 22nd. Please dont let me down Amazon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for use on hob, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Mason Cash 28 cm Tagine, Red (Kitchen & Home)
I did not realise that this could not be used on hob when I purchased these for my daughters for Christmas. They are very limited when it comes to choosing recipes. It is effectively a casserole dish.Very nice to look at though!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: Mason Cash 28 cm Tagine, Red (Kitchen & Home)
i always wanted one ,as i love cooking .the size is just right for a family of 4 ,your food turns out lovely ,mmm lamb tagine

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Mason Cash 28 cm Tagine, Red (Kitchen & Home)
Looking at all the info on line it DID NOT say it can not be used on a hob I brought this one as looking at others they had stated they could not be used on hob so very disappointed. The person who it was given to as a present will keep it but it is not really what she wanted

5.0 out of 5 stars Tagine delivery Fiasco, 15 Mar 2014
This review is from: Mason Cash 28 cm Tagine, Red (Kitchen & Home)
This is a excellent product good looking and a really good size, make sure you can get the Height of this tagine in your oven it is Tall. Unfortunately it was delivered by City Link, they are RUBBISH if your not in to collect it. Their Depot was miles away from us and trying to contact them to redeliver is Impossible, You have to contact the supplier you bought your item off for them to contact them to get it redelivered. I ALWAYS check if the carriers are City Link now and have it delivered to my work if no other carrier is available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Mason Cash 28 cm Tagine, Red (Kitchen & Home)
Delivered within 24 hoours in time for my dinner party! Packaged well and although I was a bit nervous opening the box (given recent comments) was all in one piece! Hopefully Amazon has sorted out the packaging issue now?Lovely bright red colour. Fits enough tagine for four. I must admit to cooking my tagine in a casserole dish and reheating in this for my dinner party to impress the guests (well, if it's good enough for Nigella!). Put it in a cold oven and in on 180 degrees for an hour. No cracking and very easy to clean. Looks nice on my dresser too!( Will cook in it next time but didnt want it to crack and have nothing to feed my people)
Overall great looking and great value

1.0 out of 5 stars Listen to other reviewers!, 4 Mar 2014
This review is from: Mason Cash 28 cm Tagine, Red (Kitchen & Home)
If, like me, you're considering risking purchasing this because of it's good value, and assume yours will arrive intact... do not take the risk!

Mine arrived smashed - not cracked - but smashed into lots of pieces. There was plenty of packing on the top half of the parcel but virtually none on the bottom - leaving just the cardboard box between the tagine and impending doom if so much as placed on the floor to hard.

Amazon refunded without any issue, one thing they are very good at to be fair.

Don't risk it. Go buy the one from Lakeland for a couple of extra pounds and you can check it before you walk out of the shop!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›