Colour Name: White/Grey with Grey Cable|Change
Price:£109.33

on 11 December 2011
These headphones are stylish, comfortable, and have very good sound quality for the price! Cannot recommend enough! Also, very good build quality, not perfect, but perfectly acceptable for this price range.
on 14 March 2012
I bought these headphones and I absolutely loved them, I had been looking for a reasonably priced set of on ear headphones and these seemed perfect. When I got them they looked good and had a great sound. But after only 2 months they have become unusable, at first the sound kept cutting out in the right headphone and now they don't really work at all unless you get the jack in the perfect place. I would recommend them but be prepared to be disappointed if they break after 2 months.
on 14 January 2013
got these for my son for his ipod great looking headphones, brilliant price, son loved them good sound and excellent fit would reccomend
on 6 January 2012
bought these for my son at christmas.they have amazing sound ,we would really recomend them.arrived well on time.we have had lots of diffrent head phones and like these the best
on 10 February 2014
I have had a pair of these headphones for over a year now and they still sound as good as the day I got them! Testing them with Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody, I found that the deepest parts of the songs were very rich and sounded great, however the highest parts were quite tinny. That was only minor and didn't affect the vocals at all. Listening to Jeff/Casey Williams - Mirror Mirror, the vocals did hurt my ears a bit. That may have just been because Casey has an extremely powerful voice. They go very loud, so I would suggest only putting your volume half way. I have used mine every day constantly since I got them, my usage ranging from 1 hour to 4 hours and only after about 2 hours did my ears begin to ache.
Overall I DEFINITELY recommend them, giving them a score of 96/100 (only because of the slight tinniness)
on 9 May 2013
Along with the Ministry of Sound MoS 006 set I bought these as well - they are my backup, but if you cannot decide which to buy online (like me) I would def recommend the 006 for a few quid more. The plastic on the head on this one is good but not as nice as the foam support on the 006 model, and the cable on the 004 is permanently mounted, while on the 006 its a plus into the headset,ch you can replace (in case it breaks or if you want a different color). Quality etc is obsolutely MoS level, no it is a good buy if you don't want to spend the money on the 006 (even though I would highly recommend it)
on 28 February 2016
I loved these headphones so much that when the first pair broke (because I dropped the iPad they were plugged into and bent the pin, not because of the product itself) I instantly bought a new pair as a replacement. I got several good years of daily use before the pads inevitably wore out and I was forced to buy a new pair. I'd recommend them to anybody that wants a good quality but cheep pair of headphones.
The only issue I had was the fact there was no noise cancellation. Other people in the room with me could hear what I was listening too.
on 7 July 2012
I agonised over which headphones I should get after my philips ones gave up (the thread just snapped as my toddler was putting them on) So was looking for a happy medium of good sound with durability. I would say, buy these! I love music and have lots of tracks that challenge headphones, after a thorough test of different tracks I can safely say that these are fantastic they also look like they will withstand the onslaught of the toddler better thanks to a better made cable. Buy these don't waste your money on anything more expensive!
on 18 January 2012
I brought these for a Christmas present for myself and for the price they are, they're actually very good quality headphones. Music sounds absolutely awesome when you're wearing them too. I have one little peeve, though, and that's when I've been wearing them for anything more than 20-30 minutes, my ears start to really hurt. Not because of loud music, it's just the way the headphones sit. This might just be me, but I thought i'd let everyone know as I'm an honest reviewer.

Overall - great value for money!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 May 2012
at frist for a couple weeks they were very good but always had a bad fit and was very painful on my ears soon they broke after about 1 month