5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Value for Money!!
These headphones are stylish, comfortable, and have very good sound quality for the price! Cannot recommend enough! Also, very good build quality, not perfect, but perfectly acceptable for this price range.
Published on 11 Dec 2011 by jack

2.0 out of 5 stars not brilliant
at frist for a couple weeks they were very good but always had a bad fit and was very painful on my ears soon they broke after about 1 month
Published on 7 May 2012 by hmmmmm

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Value for Money!!, 11 Dec 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars headphones, 14 Jan 2013
got these for my son for his ipod great looking headphones, brilliant price, son loved them good sound and excellent fit would reccomend

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 6 Jan 2012
bought these for my son at christmas.they have amazing sound ,we would really recomend them.arrived well on time.we have had lots of diffrent head phones and like these the best

5.0 out of 5 stars MOS headphones, 11 Jan 2013
Really good headphones the sound quality is brilliant and the bass is immense! Very happy with my purchase, and they arrived quickly too!

2.0 out of 5 stars not brilliant, 7 May 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Great until they broke, 14 Mar 2012
I bought these headphones and I absolutely loved them, I had been looking for a reasonably priced set of on ear headphones and these seemed perfect. When I got them they looked good and had a great sound. But after only 2 months they have become unusable, at first the sound kept cutting out in the right headphone and now they don't really work at all unless you get the jack in the perfect place. I would recommend them but be prepared to be disappointed if they break after 2 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Great quality sound and bass.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value for money, 17 Feb 2014
i've been using these headphones for over 2 years now and i have always noticed how good the sound quality is compared to other headphones i have used within the same price range, i would definitely recommend this product every time

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fantastic, 10 Feb 2014
I have had a pair of these headphones for over a year now and they still sound as good as the day I got them! Testing them with Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody, I found that the deepest parts of the songs were very rich and sounded great, however the highest parts were quite tinny. That was only minor and didn't affect the vocals at all. Listening to Jeff/Casey Williams - Mirror Mirror, the vocals did hurt my ears a bit. That may have just been because Casey has an extremely powerful voice. They go very loud, so I would suggest only putting your volume half way. I have used mine every day constantly since I got them, my usage ranging from 1 hour to 4 hours and only after about 2 hours did my ears begin to ache.
Overall I DEFINITELY recommend them, giving them a score of 96/100 (only because of the slight tinniness)

4.0 out of 5 stars Music!, 10 Feb 2014
As desired. Had headphones like these before, but damaged after a year so required new ones. Perfect replacement. No problems with delivery

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›