on 4 July 2014
Bought these for two years through the S&S programme and was very happy with product... and pricing. Suddenly these and do many other baby products are not available on S&S and instead the price to buy has almost doubled!! Rip off from Amazon and definitely makes me purchase elsewhere - greed give mad by Amazon will only result in loss of otherwise loyal customers.
on 23 June 2014
I have been buying these at £9.00 for a good while now, and suddenly the price has almost doubled! I will not be buying these at THIS price!
on 2 April 2014
I am allergic to any cheaper brands apart from pampers and johnsons wipes however they are very expensive in the shops at 1.49 a pack in sainsburys. As we only have a sainsburys near by we had to shop there due to having a c section (and they don't even sell the big boxes In our sainsburys), but then I saw that amazon had the 12pack for £7.65 (on subscribe and save) which is a bargain (63p per pack) I can't complain so I ordered 5 boxes and they only expire 08/16. I would definitely recommend these they are amazing and very kind to the skin, not to wet and not to dry the only bad thing is if you leave the packet open then the first wipe drys out half way after a certain amount of time. But that's easy to solve by learning to avoid bad habits.
on 24 March 2014
These wipes are really flimsy in comparison to the - I thought - identical wipes bought from the shops. They are so thin that they are next to useless when trying to clean a messy baby's bottom. The ones bought from the shop were larger and far more robust. I don't understand why there is such a difference between the two as the name and packaging is pretty much identical. I shall go back to buying them from the shops even though they are more expensive, as I use fewer each time and get less of the mess on my hands in the process.
on 26 November 2014
Bought a box of these because they had the tops that seal. Re-ordered exactly the same box and was sent a box with the flimsy seals - rubbish quality - same price. Very disappointed - won't be re-ordering.
on 17 March 2014
Pampers always make a good product and these wipes are no exception, they are nice and thick and last well. We use them round my house for nearly everything from wiping bums and faces to cleaning high chairs and floors and even the sticky finger prints off the car dash. The fragrance on them is very subtle and they aren't too wet. I've used them on a newborn and not caused any skin problems.
on 25 November 2015
Being first time parents, we tried a selection of different wipes from own brand ones right the way through to special premium types like eco friendly ones. Through all the wipes that we have tried these Pampers ones are definately the best in my opinion.

Reasons for this are:-
Saturation - these wipes are wet enough but not excessively saturated.

Ease of use - each wipe comes out individually which believe it or not is a godsend! The Johnsons ones always come out 10 at a time which is a pain and always results in left over wipes.

Sensitivity - perfect as expected on baby skin, no problems there

Overall we have found these to be great value especially when on offer at supermarkets and for something so standard and basic, its very suprising how they vary brand to brand.
on 29 December 2013
Great price product however I prefer Johnson's. They are same price but Johnson's wipes feel larger and much easier to use what you have your hands full of legs and dirty nappies!

It's a shame they don't come with a click shut lid as they do dry out quickly so you end up using morethan you really need.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 18 November 2013
We've been using these wipes since our little one came home and, by and large, they do a great job. The packs are well constructed and relatively easy to open. The 56 wipes is a good balance meaning the packs aren't too heavy/bulky to take on the move and don't run out too quickly.

The wipes themselves are strong and neutrally fragranced. They are moistened with a kind of cream/balm which is intended to be kind to sensitive skin. Over time, we found that it's not so good for cleaning baby's face - he came out with a mild rash and pimples that recur if we start using these wipes. They do a great job of cleaning his bum though and at 1p per wipe (maybe even a bit less) it makes them a pretty economical solution.

If there's another down-side, it's the moisturising solution that they are soaked in. It makes the resealable tab on the packet refuse to stick, so often the top wipe can dry out. It also leaves a slight greasy coating on baby's skin - no doubt the moisturising properties of the balm, but this does mean that your preferred nappy cream will find it harder to stick. Perhaps not such a problem given you're using a moisturising wipe but if you prefer an antiseptic nappy cream, things can get a bit interesting.

All things considered, a decent value wipe that we continue to use so I can recommend it, but keep an eye on baby's skin.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )|Verified Purchase
These are excellent wipes. Great texture, just the right moistness, no horrible smell and do a great job. If only someone would design a packet where the top dispensing part was better they'd be perfect.