Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 4 August 2013
Soft, gentle and strong wipes for sensitive skin - Great for top-to-toe for baby and all the family (hands, face and bums) at home and when travelling. Easy to use refill pack (12 packs of 56 wipes). Delivered quickly (saves you buying smaller, more expensive amounts and mauling them home with your food shopping) Boxed for easy storage (not that they last long in this household) Other household uses for these wipes include: Wiping- clean leather suite and occassional use with swiffer for laminate flooring.
on 5 April 2014
These are my favourite wipes! We have tried so many over the years from the worst Huggies (where you get about 5 wipes come out the packet at a time!), johnsons which gave my LG a rash, Asda own which didn't wipe properly etc we finally settled on these, they are great for sensitive skin and you only get one wipe at a time and wipe well! I wouldn't pay anymore than £10 for a box of 12.
on 8 October 2013
I have two small grandchildren and we find these nappies are the best. They work out more economical because they absorb so well that it can be ages before the girls start winging to be changed. And the amazon subscribe and save is an absolute god-send. No worries about running out, no worries about unexpected price increases in the supermarket and no struggling with big packs of nappies and two kids from the shops. Thank you Amazon and thank you pampers.
on 26 June 2014
Great value and hands down the best baby wipes available.

Nice and simple lotion used which has never irritated my baby's skin, also they are the thickest wipes I have come across, very important when dealing withe large poop mess. My baby has never got nappy rash And im convinced these
Are part of the reason.

This large box makes the price very competitive.
on 10 June 2014
I've used these with my first child since she was 3 months old until March 2014. They were good. No skin irritation and soft on skin. No grumbles. Decided to use them again on my second baby in March 2014. However, the new wipe composition seems to have changed. They are much coarser and don't have the pure care lotion as before. They seem to drag across my newborn baby's skin, which ultimately led to nappy rash. Immediately changed to a competitors wipes and rash disappeared. Perhaps try a single pack before purchasing a box of 12.
on 28 January 2013
Here's the scoop. Sometimes by paying just a fraction more, you save a lot more too. This is the case with Pampers Wipes. They continually offer just the right amount of moisture, they don't fall apart or tear as they come out of the packet like some other inferior brands. I also LOVE being able to buy them in bulk. This is just an annoying item to buy at the supermarket, so to be able to have them delivered in bulk is a godsend! Not only that, by purchasing through Amazon, I save more than 50% at the supermarket!!! I found that by half opening the packet and facing it away from you, you can pull out a wipe one-handed without 3 coming out all at once. And for the truly stinker diapers, I pull out 3 in advance, because it's never going to take less thatn that to clean up the nig messes.
on 31 January 2014
PAMPERS HAVE BEST WIPES. I FOUND THAT THE AMAZON
go through a lot of wipes with my kids, and pampers have the best wipes -personally I use Huggies nappies! I found that the amazon subscibe and save are the cheapest for these, and free delivery means it gets delivered to my door, no sweat! I can't recommend this enough for mums who use a lot of wipes
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 27 March 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
We've used Huggies Pure wipes for the last few months so we were interested by the chance to try out what Pampers have to offer.

The first thing you notice is that the Pampers packet is more compact. Obviously some of this is down to the fact that Huggies put 64 wipes in each pack compared to Pampers' 56, but the Huggies packet is wider and longer. The smaller pack from Pampers is appreciable when loading your changing bag.

As for the wipes, the Pampers' ones feel noticeably thicker and a little softer thanks to that thickness. Initially they don't feel as damp, but I get the impression that this is an effect of the tissue and they're just as effective on our baby's skin. In terms of size, subjectively they feel a little smaller in surface area (I haven't compared them together), though you never notice when actually using them.

Neither the Huggies or the Pampers are a pure as they make out, they both contain a load of chemicals, though we've never had any issues with them causing undue effects.

One final plus point for Pampers is that the Huggies often fail to lift out the next wipe when you pull one out of the packet. This is pretty annoying, especially when one hand is busily juggling poop covered baby butt. This wouldn't be so bad if getting a grip on the next one were easy, but it is really, really hard to find the folded down edge of the next wipe. You end up having to pinch out what you can and either rip the next wipe or pull out 2 or 3 together, leading you to having to wave them in the air to separate them. This leads to some wastage, which brings the total wipes per pack a little closer to the Pampers count.

To be honest, I don't see much reason to prefer one brand over the other. The biggest decider for me would be the price, but the last point about the Huggies not dispensing properly, along with the smaller packet, is enough to make it a win for Pampers.
on 22 July 2014
loads of wipes, good value all round. We have recently started weening a 6 month old and we really really need wipes. these are perfect for the job of both nappy changes, hand cleaning and wiping away food that is crushed into my face by an over enthusiastic child!
on 19 November 2013
Really good quality wipes - 12 packs for a whole months' worth! Great value - cheaper than anywhere else I could find!

We get these on Amazon subscribe and save - along with nappies etc - so one box turns up each month - and that seems to be about the right amount for a month - so that works fine for me. They just turn up every month and I don't have to think about it!