5.0 out of 5 stars Very good wipes, last well and clean up nearly anything
Published 1 month ago by Dawn

3.0 out of 5 stars Pampers vs Huggies
I think pampers nappies are great, so bought this box of wipes without even trying a single pack as I assumed they would be the better wipes.
I was wrong - they are very thin (so you don't feel reassured that they won't disintegrate on a really mucky bum!) - in my opinion Huggies Pure are much much better, lovely and soft and thick.
We used water wipes until...
Published 1 month ago by Sue

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good wipes, last well and clean up nearly anything, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Pampers Sensitive Refill Pack Giga 12 x Packs of 56 (672 Wipes) (Personal Care)
Pampers always make a good product and these wipes are no exception, they are nice and thick and last well. We use them round my house for nearly everything from wiping bums and faces to cleaning high chairs and floors and even the sticky finger prints off the car dash. The fragrance on them is very subtle and they aren't too wet. I've used them on a newborn and not caused any skin problems.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pampers wipes, 6 April 2014
TonyD "biotone" (Up North) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Conveniently packaged unscented wipes that are ideal for so much more than wiping babies' bottoms. In packs of 56 with a resealable opening to keep the moisture in.
Wipes are good and thick, about 6 inches square, and are moist without being over-wet. Not perfumed, but there is a fresh smell of aloe that is distinct but not at all unpleasant. We find them ideal for cleaning hands after dog training or after poo-clearing when you're out walking, and just the job for keeping a packet in the car for emergencies.
Pleased with these and would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, which we have continued to use as a family long after our son was finished with nappies..., 5 April 2014
Super product, very gentle, yet also great on stains on clothing. Used by the whole family, especially on long car trips and found to be very sensitive, effective and at this Amazon price, very worthwhile. Much better than supermarket prices.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pampers Sensitive Wipes 12 Pack, 27 Mar 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have been a dedicated used of Huggies wipes mainly because they seem slightly larger than other wipes and don't seem to dry out even if you leave the packet open. The one thing I'm not happy about is that they contain methyl paraben which is apparently not good for babies skin. Though my lo doesn't seem to have had any problems.

Anyway, I'm always keen to try new wipes - just in case they are as good as the Huggies but without the mp. And these came pretty close. I really like how thick they are compared to other wipes I've used, I've yet to put my finger through them which I have with other wipes. They also come out of the packet really easily - unlike Huggies wipes which sometimes seem to jam up when you're trying to get them out of the packet, usually when baby is covered in something unmentionable. I think the price is good, certainly comparable with the offers in the supermarket, so worth getting them from Amazon.

They are not quite as moist as Huggies, but they are certainly not as dry as some store brand wipes I've bought. The main downside is that they feel smaller than Huggies. I've compared the sizes of the two and the difference is not that much when you're looking at them but when you're using them you certainly notice it.

Overall I'm very pleased with them and the fact that they don't have mp might just be enough to get me to switch brands the next time I buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent wipes, 26 Mar 2014
David (SPECTRE Island) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These Pampers wipes are excellent. They are strong and soft which makes them ideal for wiping babies sensative skin. These wipes are also ideal for whiping up messes or spillages. You get 56 wipes in a pack which is not bad value. So all in all excellent wipes which can be used to clean up both babies and toddlers as well as hard surfaces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much cheaper than the High St, 21 Mar 2014
Worth it. Better than any other wipes we have used, are strong and not too wet. The value pack is asteal compared to the High St.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 16 Mar 2014
does what I wanted it too. not really sure what else I can say about this product. Exactly what I wanted!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 15 Mar 2014
Simply the best wipes on the market and buying regularly in bulk through subscribe and save makes life easier, hassle free and it's economic too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 10 Mar 2014
This is well worth the buy for the price you pay and the amount of wipes you get. Also because these Pampers wipes are largeand stat wet for longer you only end up using less unlike the cheap supermarket baby wipes. Always delivered quickly by Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars great and cheaper!, 10 Mar 2014
Great and cheaper, it is a very good product, I am very satisfied! I'll buy more for sure. My vote is 10+++

ARRAY(0xb341d1ec)