5.0 out of 5 stars Roomy
Big enough to fit an Mi6 agent and still room for a weekend away. It's made of goat too. Cracking.
Published 16 months ago by Shaun

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware of the SMELL
The bag looks alright but was not what I was expecting. Below are the points you might want to consider when you buy this product

Published 22 months ago by Guru

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware of the SMELL, 2 July 2013
This review is from: Gusti Leather Genuine Travel Bag Holdall Weekend Overnight Bag Leisure Bag Holiday Bag Duffel Bag Retro Unisex R2 (Shoes)

1. The SMELL - Oh god its driving me crazy. I had read about it in reviews, but decided to ignore as I was in love with the bag. Even when it arrived I thought i would keep it. But then the smell is so suffocating that I cant bear it anymore. I used one entire bottle of deodorant, still no use. I am now embarrassed to take this bag out because of the smell. I am definitely going to RETURN it.
2. The buckles and belts are weak. Not of a good quality. Even the stitches are not that fine.
3. The weight - It is bit heavy. So you might want to cabin bag weight if you are concerned about it. I was planning to use it as a check in bag, so its not a good news for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Roomy, 23 Dec. 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars The smell was terrible!, 17 Aug. 2013
I had bought this bag for my husband's birthday- he had asked for an overnight bag and this looked perfect. When I opened the box and took it out of it's dust bag, the first thing that hit me was the awful smell. Now I love the smell of leather but this is nothing like it, more like something had died in it! The label said it would have an odour resulting from the oil that had been used on it, and suggested rubbing sun tan cream into the leather to help. There was no way I was going to do this, I had no way of knowing if this would help with the smell and it could very well of marked the leather! I tried to air it for a few weeks but every time I passed it it turned my stomach. My husband conceded that he was afraid that clothes stored in the bag would end up smelling of the same and asked that I return it.
I hate writing bad reviews but feel I must warn future purchasers.

3.0 out of 5 stars smelly., 10 April 2014
smelly. and it broke and I returned. Knew before hand of the smell but the zippers were crocked and snapped..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 5 Mar. 2014
I haven't used the bag yet but it is a decent size the colour is good and it does have that vintage look. The smell is not an issue and I have found after a week it has died down. Also if you use the polish provided and rub it in with an old sock it takes the edge off the smell. It is just a different leather smell and I'm sure with use will lose this smell. An excellent product at a reasonable price.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far I love it, 29 Jan. 2014
Haven't used the bag yet, so can't fully judge it.
Firtsly, the smell is not an issue thankfully; smells leathery and will probably fade a little once used.
Either the complainers who have dead goat smell got bad specific products or they are incredibly sensitive to the smell of goat :)
Love the colour. had been concerned th bag might be a little small, but it is perfect size.
Can't wait to use it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bag, 29 Jan. 2014
This was a birthday present for my wife and she was delighted. It is a beautiful, high quality leather bag that looks as good as it does in the promotional pictures.

4.0 out of 5 stars Rustic Leather Holdall, 21 Nov. 2013
V. May (Hampshire. uk) - See all my reviews
I purchased this bag as a Christmas gift for my husband. I hope he will love the leather smell and feel as much as I do. I feel the appearance is like an old well loved favourite bag,and the creases add to its charm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just brilliant, 7 Aug. 2013
C. Allen - See all my reviews
This is a brilliant bag, lots of room and it is made to an excellent quality and well packaged!! I would certainly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 16 July 2013
I love the product itself, but the smell at the first days is something...really goat smell, too intensive and spreads all over the place. It will pass...