on 28 July 2012
I bought this because it is my favourite type of music and I had a bit of a worry about downoad mp3 and quality but I needn`t have worried it was very easy and the quality great
on 23 July 2013
Chose this product because it is of my era. The sounds are great and bring back memories of my adolescence. Wonderful value, well presented and balanced. Very strongly recommended amongst wrinkley boppers like me.
on 1 December 2012
When I saw this album i just had to have it.

It brings back great memories of when I was young.

With a 100 tracks to choose from I call it real value for money.......an excellent buy!
on 19 September 2015
As a senior citizen I have always been a lover of pop music.
I have many 45s and LPs still in the loft, and in a special draw! 2 X 78s.

Many of these tracks I have bought as singles or on LPs. The first single
I ever bought was a Pat Boon track on a 78 called Love Letters in The Sand.

Many of the tracks on this download are superb and I never ever thought I would
hear them again. The sheer simplicity and raw talent and emotion of those early
years of rock and roll and pop music come flooding back like Billy Fury with Maybe
Tomorrow and Richy Valens with Donna and I really enjoyed hearing so many again.

The tracks all seem beautifully enhanced and seem to cover all of the popular hits
I remember as a teenager in the late 50s early 60s.

To me this download is not a buy. It is a steal!!

To you young people I would say this download is something special that
will help you understand where your music of today comes from.

What you have today we started! lived through! and loved it!!

Believe me you will not be disappointed. Buy it before the price goes up!

Bw
on 28 October 2013
I chose this because it is original artists and listening to it reminds me of my younger years, I love it, all the songs I used to sing and dance to. I would recommend this to all ages to enjoy.
on 8 August 2013
I love the songs of these eras. Reminders of the music in Call the Midwife.This is great music for reminiscing! The words are meaningful and romantic another age!
on 18 March 2013
Wanted music for background at a tea party. To celebrate being born in the 50's and this was great. Good sound. Most popular singers of the time. Brilliant value.
on 26 October 2011
Wonderful tracks of the original hits. Consists of all the tracks that I have wanted. Brings back good memories of my youth! Extremely good value especially on MP3 download.
on 5 May 2016
A great line up of hit records that seems endless. I had forgotten how many hit records I knew from the great times of the 50s and 60s. For me this was a must have CD which has not disappointed me. Great value for money.
on 21 July 2013
Fabulous album. I ordered it for my Kindle Fire as at the time I had no music on it. Now I have plenty of music all day as Kindle also loaded my last 12 albums ordered from Amazon so I am enjoying all my old cds again.