5.0 out of 5 stars mp3 dowload
I bought this because it is my favourite type of music and I had a bit of a worry about downoad mp3 and quality but I needn`t have worried it was very easy and the quality great
Published on 28 July 2012 by perthen

1.0 out of 5 stars DREADFUL
Published 18 days ago by sheilagh

5.0 out of 5 stars mp3 dowload, 28 July 2012
This review is from: 100 Greatest 50s & 60s Hits (Amazon Edition) (MP3 Download)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful sounds, 23 July 2013
Chose this product because it is of my era. The sounds are great and bring back memories of my adolescence. Wonderful value, well presented and balanced. Very strongly recommended amongst wrinkley boppers like me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Memories, 1 Dec. 2012
When I saw this album i just had to have it.

It brings back great memories of when I was young.

With a 100 tracks to choose from I call it real value for money.......an excellent buy!

1.0 out of 5 stars DREADFUL, 18 April 2015
DREADFUL I downloaded this album and it completely messed up my Kindle every app would not load or went very slow could not get face book at all I lost all the music from my device and my play lists I deleted it from the device and had to then down load all my music back from the cloud then had to then redo all my play lists so I paid for this and had to delete it so it cost me messed up the kindle and I don't have the music fed up

5.0 out of 5 stars 100 Greatest hits of the 50's & 60's, 26 Oct. 2011
R. Pun "rickpun" (UK) - See all my reviews
Wonderful tracks of the original hits. Consists of all the tracks that I have wanted. Brings back good memories of my youth! Extremely good value especially on MP3 download.

5.0 out of 5 stars Memory jerker, 21 July 2013
Fabulous album. I ordered it for my Kindle Fire as at the time I had no music on it. Now I have plenty of music all day as Kindle also loaded my last 12 albums ordered from Amazon so I am enjoying all my old cds again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good old 50s and 60s, 28 Oct. 2013
I chose this because it is original artists and listening to it reminds me of my younger years, I love it, all the songs I used to sing and dance to. I would recommend this to all ages to enjoy.

3.0 out of 5 stars 100 greatest 50s and 60s hits, 8 Aug. 2013
I love the songs of these eras. Reminders of the music in Call the Midwife.This is great music for reminiscing! The words are meaningful and romantic another age!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the bunch in the 50's., 18 Mar. 2013
Wanted music for background at a tea party. To celebrate being born in the 50's and this was great. Good sound. Most popular singers of the time. Brilliant value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Listening, 7 Mar. 2012
100 Greatest 50s & 60s Hits (Amazon Edition) I bought this in a fit of nostalgia and absolutely love it. It's great for listening to on long journeys. Equally good to soothe you to sleep on a restless night. I'd recommend this album to any "child of the 60's" looking back with longing or for those who missed it all first time round - enjoy!