on 3 January 2013
This bag is great - bright colours, durable, waterproof and sand proof.

In the past, I have found some waterproof beach bags, particularly those made from PVC, are good but sand seems to cling to the surface and have to be wiped clean.

This bag goes above and beyond. It is made of waterproof material (not PVC) and has a very useful 'netted' base which allows sand to fall through the bottom.

When we brought my son to the beach last summer, he put his bucket, spade and other small toys inside it and when at the beach he filled the bag with sand and water (don't ask me why, I've no idea) and the bag passed all the tests - very strong, very waterproof, very sand-proof (if that is even a word), fun, colourful and above all good value for money!!!

At the end of the day I shook out the bag and I am overjoyed to say, there was barely any sand left in the bag, it just fell through the bottom and any wet sand just flew off when I gave it a good shake. The bag was not even dripping wet and hardly damp - brilliant!!

If you have a child, boy or girl, you should get this bag! You won't regret it!!! I certainly didn't!
on 30 October 2013
Great quality. Bought for a beach holiday it's great for your book glasses and purse. Worth the money and great for kids too x
on 26 February 2015
Fantastic!
I needed something for my 18 month old boy, for our trip to Mexico. He LOVED this! was in the pool with him, he was filling it up, emptying it out, showing it off. Was the cutest thing ever to see him carrying it everyday as was just the right size, not too small that nothing fits in it, but not too big that he couldn't carry it when filled.
Could not be happier, and still looks like new after two weeks taking a severe battering!
on 22 May 2013
This bag is great for our little one to carry things around the house, take toys in when we're out and about, or to store toys in at the end of the day. It's bright and an original design which is well made and the mesh style means sand really doesn't stick inside. We've got several in this range and they make a great change to normal toy storage boxes.
on 4 October 2014
Lovely bag. Perfect for children on holiday. Durable and well made. I like the mesh at the bottom so that sand falls out easily and the pocket on the sides are useful.
on 13 January 2013
This bag is really great and holds quite a lot, without making it too heavy or awkward for a little one to carry. Much loved by a big octopus fan!
on 8 April 2015
Purchased for my nephew. He loved it & used it everyday of his holiday. Two years later and now still loved and shared with his younger brother!
on 12 October 2015
Ideal for kids and adults....its wipe clean and just the right size for sun cream, kindle, glasses and all bits and pieces.
on 6 June 2014
Excellent for taking bits and pieces to the beach for toddlers, easy to clean and lightweight to carry. Good value too.
on 19 February 2013
Great product for kids. Nice and roomy but not too big waterproof & lovely blue colour. Glad I purchased it.